Post Reply

Crystalusion or liquid-armor screen protection ?

OP nreuge

2nd May 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #1  
nreuge's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 739
 
1,006 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Donate to Me
More
Have you ever tried this kind of liquid screen protection ? Did you get good results or is it just a placebo effect ??

Crystalusion

Liquid-Armor
2nd May 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #2  
KyleSforza's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 105
 
685 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
I want to know about it too.

Does the phone still feel the same once its applied? or does it feel different? Like a rubber like coating is on top of it.
3rd May 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #3  
Member
Tegucigalpa
Thanks Meter: 13
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSforza

I want to know about it too.

Does the phone still feel the same once its applied? or does it feel different? Like a rubber like coating is on top of it.

+1
4th May 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Shangrila
Thanks Meter: 6
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nreuge

Have you ever tried this kind of liquid screen protection ? Did you get good results or is it just a placebo effect ??

Crystalusion

Liquid-Armor

With the Liquid Armor,I found a video of some guy who drags a phone with his motorcycle and the phone screen was fine afterwards so I guess it really does work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp_l7Q9rJ4Y
Last edited by Tesep; 4th May 2014 at 04:52 PM.
4th May 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #5  
nreuge's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 739
 
1,006 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesep

With the Liquid Armor,I found a video of some guy who drags a phone with his motorcycle and the phone screen was fine afterwards so I guess it really does work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp_l7Q9rJ4Y

I hardly believe this video.

Anyway, I have ordered the Spigen Z2 protector (tempered glass)
15th May 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2007
More
I tried it with my htc one, I can't really tell if it worked or not. I don't have any scratches on the glass or the metal back, but I usually take really good care of it, so who knows?
The Following User Says Thank You to edzilla For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z2 Accessories by ThreadRank