FORUMS

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

Please please help me!

Thanks Meter: 1
 
By bryantx24, Member on 15th May 2014, 02:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
When trying to download an OTA for my LG-D800, I flashed TWRP but then flashed Stock Recovery, but when I tried to update it, it powered down then stayed on the LG boot up screen, and stays there, there is no white text in the corner, no download mode, and of course no recovery. Also now my laptop can't see my phone. Please help me. Thank you!
 
 
15th May 2014, 02:24 PM |#2  
Skolotaie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dillenburg
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantx24

When trying to download an OTA for my LG-D800, I flashed TWRP but then flashed Stock Recovery, but when I tried to update it, it powered down then stayed on the LG boot up screen, and stays there, there is no white text in the corner, no download mode, and of course no recovery. Also now my laptop can't see my phone. Please help me. Thank you!





This thread should Help you

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142

with this procedure i revived my G2 after nearly he same problem
15th May 2014, 02:27 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skolotaie

This thread should Help you

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142

with this procedure i revived my G2 after nearly he same problem

I tried this already, but my computer does not show the phone at all.
15th May 2014, 02:32 PM |#4  
Skolotaie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dillenburg
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantx24

I tried this already, but my computer does not show the phone at all.


Do you tried different Usb Ports ?

If you have the Chance you should try it on a other Pc

+ I had to Use my Usb 2.0 Ports the Usb 3 ports never wanted to Recognize the phone

Its a Tricky Process and took me also a while but hey its worth it right
15th May 2014, 02:37 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skolotaie

Do you tried different Usb Ports ?

If you have the Chance you should try it on a other Pc

+ I had to Use my Usb 2.0 Ports the Usb 3 ports never wanted to Recognize the phone

Its a Tricky Process and took me also a while but hey its worth it right

I tried and I don't have another computer
15th May 2014, 02:39 PM |#6  
Skolotaie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dillenburg
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantx24

I tried and I don't have another computer

Aw Damn :c

Wish i could Help more but lets wait

I bet somone here can help you dont give up the Hope

Maybe the only thing wich keeps the Phone from beeing recognized is a Driver Problem
15th May 2014, 02:44 PM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skolotaie

Aw Damn :c

Wish i could Help more but lets wait

I bet somone here can help you dont give up the Hope

Maybe the only thing wich keeps the Phone from beeing recognized is a Driver Problem

I wonder why it won't show up at all? I am going to reinstall the drivers.
Last edited by bryantx24; 15th May 2014 at 02:48 PM.
15th May 2014, 03:46 PM |#8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantx24

I wonder why it won't show up at all? I am going to reinstall the drivers.

UPDATE:Nothing has worked yet.
15th May 2014, 10:10 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I literally had to try 2-3 usb CORDS to get my cpu to see my lg g2
15th May 2014, 10:11 PM |#10  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danokan

I literally had to try 2-3 usb CORDS to get my cpu to see my lg g2

I used a couple none of the worked.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes