FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Please please help me!

35 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By bryantx24, Member on 15th May 2014, 02:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
When trying to download an OTA for my LG-D800, I flashed TWRP but then flashed Stock Recovery, but when I tried to update it, it powered down then stayed on the LG boot up screen, and stays there, there is no white text in the corner, no download mode, and of course no recovery. Also now my laptop can't see my phone. Please help me. Thank you!
 
 
15th May 2014, 02:24 PM |#2  
Skolotaie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dillenburg
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantx24

When trying to download an OTA for my LG-D800, I flashed TWRP but then flashed Stock Recovery, but when I tried to update it, it powered down then stayed on the LG boot up screen, and stays there, there is no white text in the corner, no download mode, and of course no recovery. Also now my laptop can't see my phone. Please help me. Thank you!





This thread should Help you

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142

with this procedure i revived my G2 after nearly he same problem
15th May 2014, 02:27 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skolotaie

This thread should Help you

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142

with this procedure i revived my G2 after nearly he same problem

I tried this already, but my computer does not show the phone at all.
15th May 2014, 02:32 PM |#4  
Skolotaie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dillenburg
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantx24

I tried this already, but my computer does not show the phone at all.


Do you tried different Usb Ports ?

If you have the Chance you should try it on a other Pc

+ I had to Use my Usb 2.0 Ports the Usb 3 ports never wanted to Recognize the phone

Its a Tricky Process and took me also a while but hey its worth it right
15th May 2014, 02:37 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skolotaie

Do you tried different Usb Ports ?

If you have the Chance you should try it on a other Pc

+ I had to Use my Usb 2.0 Ports the Usb 3 ports never wanted to Recognize the phone

Its a Tricky Process and took me also a while but hey its worth it right

I tried and I don't have another computer
15th May 2014, 02:39 PM |#6  
Skolotaie's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dillenburg
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantx24

I tried and I don't have another computer

Aw Damn :c

Wish i could Help more but lets wait

I bet somone here can help you dont give up the Hope

Maybe the only thing wich keeps the Phone from beeing recognized is a Driver Problem
15th May 2014, 02:44 PM |#7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skolotaie

Aw Damn :c

Wish i could Help more but lets wait

I bet somone here can help you dont give up the Hope

Maybe the only thing wich keeps the Phone from beeing recognized is a Driver Problem

I wonder why it won't show up at all? I am going to reinstall the drivers.
Last edited by bryantx24; 15th May 2014 at 02:48 PM.
15th May 2014, 03:46 PM |#8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantx24

I wonder why it won't show up at all? I am going to reinstall the drivers.

UPDATE:Nothing has worked yet.
15th May 2014, 10:10 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I literally had to try 2-3 usb CORDS to get my cpu to see my lg g2
15th May 2014, 10:11 PM |#10  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danokan

I literally had to try 2-3 usb CORDS to get my cpu to see my lg g2

I used a couple none of the worked.
17th May 2014, 10:27 PM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I was able to connect the device to the phone, but no ADB and its called: Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed), but it does not show up in Ubuntu.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes