Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,276 Members 44,796 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hancom office

Tip us?

michaelpule
Old
(Last edited by michaelpule; 9th May 2014 at 04:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nychotxxx View Post
@michaelpule Hancom emailed me the other day and told me it's word program is not available yet on the note 10.1 2014 edition in the US. I've been checking the samsung app site and all that's there is, in Chinese, an app for I think, $17.00 that has negative reviews, and doesn't appear to be the same FULL hancom word that I received on my note pro 12.2. If you say i'm wrong please send a link to the full hancom word app you claim exists on the samsung app site. Tnx.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

This morning I went to samsung apps and word is now there but will NOT open. Same for the full office. But I see that the excel knockoff is also there and apparently does open and work. So I am assuming hancom put them all up but samsung still has not certified word. That should settle the debate.
Samsung Apps App on my Note Pro > Search"hancom" get results shown. You should maybe talk about you 2014 10.1 in the right forum.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1399604894319.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	186.8 KB
ID:	2733513

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
Treo 300 to Treo 650 to Treo 800w to Palm Pre to iPhone 4 to LG Optimus G to Galaxy S5 w/ Gear 2, Note Pro 12.2 & Ativ Book 8

nychotxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Sadly, I've tried for several days to download word and as others have complained it does not open and crashes, the hancom download site on the samsung apps app says if it doesn't open uninstall and reinstall but it still fails. Not sure what can be done. Also it says can only be saved to external. I thought that meant saving word filed, but maybe it means the entire program. Anyone have an answer??? As if now I haven't needed an external card,

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelpule View Post
Samsung Apps App on my Note Pro > Search"hancom" get results shown. You should maybe talk about you 2014 10.1 in the right forum.
Attachment 2733513

rgolnazarian
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nychotxxx View Post
Sadly, I've tried for several days to download word and as others have complained it does not open and crashes, the hancom download site on the samsung apps app says if it doesn't open uninstall and reinstall but it still fails. Not sure what can be done. Also it says can only be saved to external. I thought that meant saving word filed, but maybe it means the entire program. Anyone have an answer??? As if now I haven't needed an external card,
i have the same problem :/

lightdelegate
Old
Thanks Meter 60

DONATE TO ME
Mmm ...
I dont know but I'm just back to work after long traveling. Just used it to fill some excel sheets for work and its perfect !
Even on heberw that most apps have problem reading rtl files.

Sent from my SM-P901 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app