4th May 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #11  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Atlantis
Thanks Meter: 4,717

7,724 posts
Donate to Me
More
That could very well be the case. I had similar experience with a Prior version of ShopKick and QR Code Reader.
14th May 2014, 11:36 AM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 2,213

3,336 posts
Donate to Me
More
This thread just helped me big time. I'm on a 32GB Nexus 5 using Cerebrus to capture a picture when the password is incorrectly entered once.

I'm gonna test a small work around regarding having the camera run less frequently by taking photos after 3 or 4 fails.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to TheLastSidekick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53

157 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastSidekick

This thread just helped me big time. I'm on a 32GB Nexus 5 using Cerebrus to capture a picture when the password is incorrectly entered once.

I'm gonna test a small work around regarding having the camera run less frequently by taking photos after 3 or 4 fails.

Happy to hear!

Just following up: I haven't had any more camera failures after changing my wrong unlock threshold from 1 to 3 attempts (and also being more careful when entering my code).
14th May 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #14  
Recognized Contributor
Flag HuntsVegas!!!
Thanks Meter: 6,497

9,195 posts
Donate to Me
More
@GenericAsianGuy and @TheLastSidekick, you guys should report the issue to the developer of Cerberus. Could be they dont even know about it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DocHoliday77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member

157 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday77

@GenericAsianGuy and @TheLastSidekick, you guys should report the issue to the developer of Cerberus. Could be they dont even know about it.

I've just emailed them with a link to this thread, I'll keep everyone updated as to what they say
The Following User Says Thank You to GenericAsianGuy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #16  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 2,213

3,336 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday77

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericAsianGuy

I've just emailed them with a link to this thread, I'll keep everyone updated as to what they say

Changed my feedback on the store to explain the but without changing the 5 star rating. I'll email him when I get on my Linux Mint box.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheLastSidekick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 04:49 PM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member

157 posts
Luca has replied:

Quote:

Thanks for the feedback. We received similar reports from other users with the North American version of the S3, unfortunately we haven't been able to identify exactly what is causing the bug, to fix it. We are not able to get the phone to do some tests ourselves, because we are based in Italy.

Perhaps you could tell other people in the thread to try this?
- Reboot the phone
- Send a "Take picture" command from the website, checking "Take picture immediately"
- If that locks the camera, send us a logcat to support@cerberusapp.com , otherwise issue other "Take picture" commands until the camera locks, and then send us the logcat

So please send logcats to support@cerberusapp.com

The Following User Says Thank You to GenericAsianGuy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, connect, failed, fix, solution
Previous Thread Next Thread