Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Rooting my device

OP Panickeyaxes

15th May 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 19

132 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeevydude

I'm usually able to get a full days worth of crap in with the current KK roms, less if I'm on the internet a lot, but for just music, maps, and phone calls, I can get up to 2 days on a single charge with the EB20. But yeah, I agree...the EB40 should be the regular battery and there shouldn't even be a Maxx version...

Crap battery is the trade off for thinner phones that act as a fashion statement....I don't think any of us are that vain and would prefer a long lasting brick over a short lasting cd case. Blame Apple and hipsters.

Well, without internet It could last more than a day but I use it most of the time. I wouldn't complain too much about it If I could just buy the EB40 but... It doesn't ship to my country. so I guess I'd need to get a new phone soon. I'm pretty sure It won't be a hipster thing.

And since I have no money, I'll be with my AHD for a while, Lol.
15th May 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Hot Springs
Thanks Meter: 2,867

2,850 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjomer

Well, without internet It could last more than a day but I use it most of the time. I wouldn't complain too much about it If I could just buy the EB40 but... It doesn't ship to my country. so I guess I'd need to get a new phone soon. I'm pretty sure It won't be a hipster thing.

And since I have no money, I'll be with my AHD for a while, Lol.

Same here, except the shipping part . That sucks. I picked the Atrix HD for function over fashion....could have got a GS3 at the time, but I don't want a plastic Samsung. Hell, I've only had one friend that's actually liked their Samsung phone and that's a buddy with a Note 3 (and he'd like it if it felt more durable as well as not liking the OS tweaks...his previous phone was a RAZR HD Maxx and he liked that OS)
15th May 2014, 05:07 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 19

132 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeevydude

Same here, except the shipping part . That sucks. I picked the Atrix HD for function over fashion....could have got a GS3 at the time, but I don't want a plastic Samsung. Hell, I've only had one friend that's actually liked their Samsung phone and that's a buddy with a Note 3 (and he'd like it if it felt more durable as well as not liking the OS tweaks...his previous phone was a RAZR HD Maxx and he liked that OS)

Well, the kevlar back looks really sexy. I wouldn't like a plastic samsung phone, even though a lot of people likes It, people's tastes are weird... The only thing I like of samsung is the #GALAXY11 Lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread