Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 49,203 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Rooting my device

Tip us?

Arjomer
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeevydude View Post
I'm usually able to get a full days worth of crap in with the current KK roms, less if I'm on the internet a lot, but for just music, maps, and phone calls, I can get up to 2 days on a single charge with the EB20. But yeah, I agree...the EB40 should be the regular battery and there shouldn't even be a Maxx version...

Crap battery is the trade off for thinner phones that act as a fashion statement....I don't think any of us are that vain and would prefer a long lasting brick over a short lasting cd case. Blame Apple and hipsters.

Well, without internet It could last more than a day but I use it most of the time. I wouldn't complain too much about it If I could just buy the EB40 but... It doesn't ship to my country. so I guess I'd need to get a new phone soon. I'm pretty sure It won't be a hipster thing.

And since I have no money, I'll be with my AHD for a while, Lol.

skeevydude
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjomer View Post
Well, without internet It could last more than a day but I use it most of the time. I wouldn't complain too much about it If I could just buy the EB40 but... It doesn't ship to my country. so I guess I'd need to get a new phone soon. I'm pretty sure It won't be a hipster thing.

And since I have no money, I'll be with my AHD for a while, Lol.
Same here, except the shipping part . That sucks. I picked the Atrix HD for function over fashion....could have got a GS3 at the time, but I don't want a plastic Samsung. Hell, I've only had one friend that's actually liked their Samsung phone and that's a buddy with a Note 3 (and he'd like it if it felt more durable as well as not liking the OS tweaks...his previous phone was a RAZR HD Maxx and he liked that OS)
If I managed to help you, click Thanks.
Please post help questions in your respected devices Q&A forum. That's we have them.
If you need my help, add an @skeevydude to your post or quote me. I'll see it.
Thank You & Have a Nice Day.
Help Me Help You. Sign up for 15gb of free storage at Copy.com using this referral -- I get 5 more GB and you get 5 more GB. We both win.
Atrix HD Off Topic Thread
"Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people." -- Mr. Garrison

Arjomer
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeevydude View Post
Same here, except the shipping part . That sucks. I picked the Atrix HD for function over fashion....could have got a GS3 at the time, but I don't want a plastic Samsung. Hell, I've only had one friend that's actually liked their Samsung phone and that's a buddy with a Note 3 (and he'd like it if it felt more durable as well as not liking the OS tweaks...his previous phone was a RAZR HD Maxx and he liked that OS)
Well, the kevlar back looks really sexy. I wouldn't like a plastic samsung phone, even though a lot of people likes It, people's tastes are weird... The only thing I like of samsung is the #GALAXY11 Lol