5,814,797 Members 52,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.3 for Xperia C by July 2014

Tip us?

Xenon1978
Old
(Last edited by Xenon1978; 15th May 2014 at 04:12 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
Smile 4.3 for Xperia C by July 2014

hi good news for xperia c users
Sony is Up dating 4.3 for Xperia C by July 2014
Android 4.3 update for numerous Xperia smartphones

Thanks to our source over at Sony India we have been able to get some new information on the long awaited Android 4.4 and Android 4.3 update for numerous Xperia smartphones. The leaked document shows the status 13 Xperia Smartphones that will get their software updates in the coming months, the most focused one is Xperia SP that is now listed to get the Android 4.4.2 update sometime in June – July. Along with the Android 4.4.2 update there are also some low end Xperia’s that will have to do with Android 4.3 which should be guessed as a final update for them. Have a look at the image below and see if your Xperia is the lucky one.

As you can see the document list’s the Xperia SP to get Android 4.4.2 as reported earlier, while for the Xperia L, T & Xperia C things will go only as far as Android 4.3 JellyBean. Also keep in mind that looking at the speed of Software Updates Sony is moving, there is no doubt that the wait can be longer than listed. Even the Xperia Z is waiting for the KitKat update when it should have had it long ago, the Xperia Z1 and Z Ultra are the only lucky ones till date but that’s no surprise as they were flagship devices until the Xperia Z2 was revealed back at MWC 2014. Stay tuned for more updates and let us know your views on this topic in the comments section below.

*Do remember that these leaks don’t turn out to be a 100% true at all times and hence we can’t be held responsible for what Sony decides.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sony-CC-India-upate.jpg
Views:	5428
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	2745270  
Current Devices :
Sony Xperia Z C6602 4.3 Stock Rom with deodexed
Sony XperiaT3 D5102 Stock Rom with deodexed
Sony XperiaZR Stock Rom with deodexed
MicroMax A116
Sony Xperia C Stock Rom with deodexed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xenon1978 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lostangeles
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Cccoooooooooooollllllll

rocker00
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenon1978 View Post
hi good news for xperia c users
Sony is Up dating 4.3 for Xperia C by July 2014
Android 4.3 update for numerous Xperia smartphones

Thanks to our source over at Sony India we have been able to get some new information on the long awaited Android 4.4 and Android 4.3 update for numerous Xperia smartphones. The leaked document shows the status 13 Xperia Smartphones that will get their software updates in the coming months, the most focused one is Xperia SP that is now listed to get the Android 4.4.2 update sometime in June Ė July. Along with the Android 4.4.2 update there are also some low end Xperiaís that will have to do with Android 4.3 which should be guessed as a final update for them. Have a look at the image below and see if your Xperia is the lucky one.

As you can see the document listís the Xperia SP to get Android 4.4.2 as reported earlier, while for the Xperia L, T & Xperia C things will go only as far as Android 4.3 JellyBean. Also keep in mind that looking at the speed of Software Updates Sony is moving, there is no doubt that the wait can be longer than listed. Even the Xperia Z is waiting for the KitKat update when it should have had it long ago, the Xperia Z1 and Z Ultra are the only lucky ones till date but thatís no surprise as they were flagship devices until the Xperia Z2 was revealed back at MWC 2014. Stay tuned for more updates and let us know your views on this topic in the comments section below.

*Do remember that these leaks donít turn out to be a 100% true at all times and hence we canít be held responsible for what Sony decides.

who should i believe now ?
i hope we get it soon.good news anyways
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	original.png
Views:	2056
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	2745437  

TacoNikky
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker00 View Post
You should believe Sony and they will give us 4.3

zenxus31
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker00 View Post
make believe tho
My Threads

-=Petition for Unlocking BootLoader of Xperia C=-

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)
Xperia C (C2305) - current tho

ghassan haddad
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenxus31 View Post
make believe tho

rottingfleshheap
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hopefully the update is out soon. heard good things from xperia pages hehe

Nick Jay
Old
Thanks Meter 4
hope it is true... :P

http://hybrideon.com/good-news-for-s...tphones-users/

muhammad.os
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'd like to tell that many friends of mine have told me the version 4.2.2 is better than 4.3.2 . So,what do u think?

Ihave xperia c

monivan
Old
Thanks Meter 318

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad.os View Post
I'd like to tell that many friends of mine have told me the version 4.2.2 is better than 4.3.2 . So,what do u think?

Ihave xperia c
Barney Stinson said "New is always better" :3

Sent from my SGP321 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app