Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,713 Members 39,385 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SOLVED]I have black screen after unlock bootloader. HELP PLEASE.

Tip us?

Anarkau
Old
(Last edited by Anarkau; 3rd May 2014 at 03:55 PM.) Reason: SOLVED
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [SOLVED]I have black screen after unlock bootloader. HELP PLEASE.

Hello everybody, today I just unlocked the bootloader of my Moto g like motorola says in official website. After this I turn on the phone and after motorola earth animation display just turns all black. I don't know what to do. Please can you help me? Im desperate... Please help.

padhu1989
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarkau View Post
Hello everybody, today I just unlocked the bootloader of my Moto g like motorola says in official website. After this I turn on the phone and after motorola earth animation display just turns all black. I don't know what to do. Please can you help me? Im desperate... Please help.
Go to the bootloade mode again by pressing "power button + volume down button" and check your device status.. If it unlocked, we can proceed with next steps.. If it locked, try unlock it again using the same guide...

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to padhu1989 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Anarkau
Old
(Last edited by Anarkau; 3rd May 2014 at 02:48 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by padhu1989 View Post
Go to the bootloade mode again by pressing "power button + volume down button" and check your device status.. If it unlocked, we can proceed with next steps.. If it locked, try unlock it again using the same guide...

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Actually is unlocked and I just installed CWM on device. I have acces to bootloader mode and CWM mode. What can I do now? I think the better choice is to flash a rom again but i don't now how to do if I havent got access to my phone memory, so i cant put the files into phone.

//

I downloaded Carbon-kk rom and a repack stock 4.4.2. I dont know where can I find the original stock.

which is the next step?

padhu1989
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarkau View Post
Actually is unlocked and I just installed CWM on device. I have acces to bootloader mode and CWM mode. What can I do now? I think the better choice is to flash a rom again but i don't now how to do if I havent got access to my phone memory, so i cant put the files into phone.

//

I downloaded Carbon-kk rom and a repack stock 4.4.2. I dont know where can I find the original stock.

which is the next step?
Can you try clearing dalvik cache, cache partition, erase user data and Try to boot the mobile once.. If nothing works, need to flash the stock rom..

Which version are you using?? Single sim or dual sim or GPE one?

Anarkau
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by padhu1989 View Post
Can you try clearing dalvik cache, cache partition, erase user data and Try to boot the mobile once.. If nothing works, need to flash the stock rom..

Which version are you using?? Single sim or dual sim or GPE one?
Thank you very much for your help. I just flashed again stock rom with cmd. This threat help me with all the comands.

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=738212

bajie23
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Same issue

this happens to me occasionally. it goes to black screen when an app restarts the phone or the device was forced shutdown (hold power 20secs)
to fix it, i go to recovery, either reset to factory or install a backup rom will revive the phone, but it is very annoying.

anyone knows a permanent solution?

not sure what to format on cwm, im afraid to lose anything important..