Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,156 Members 40,119 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQUEST] Stock 4.3 (Mk8 or Any 4.3) Keyboard (SamsungIme.apk)

Tip us?
 
leboreiro
Old
#1  
leboreiro's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 406
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kakadam City

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [REQUEST] Stock 4.3 (Mk8 or Any 4.3) Keyboard (SamsungIme.apk)

Hello Guys i screwed my stock keyboard by replacing another one. unfortunadly i didn't make a backup .

So here i am.. May any of you go to system/app (using root explorer) look for your SamsungIme.apk file upload it to some server and share it here?

this is because i dont wanna flash the hole rom again.. and also i don't wanna use another custom keyboard. feel free to post your SamsungIme.apk even if u are not on mk8 build . i beleave any from 4.3 will work. thanks.
Socialism is for everyone, including for those who want to apply it.
 
Repulsa
Old
#2  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1888
Posts: 1,809
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by leboreiro View Post
Hello Guys i screwed my stock keyboard by replacing another one. unfortunadly i didn't make a backup .

So here i am.. May any of you go to system/app (using root explorer) look for your SamsungIme.apk file upload it to some server and share it here?

this is because i dont wanna flash the hole rom again.. and also i don't wanna use another custom keyboard. feel free to post your SamsungIme.apk even if u are not on mk8 build . i beleave any from 4.3 will work. thanks.
Here you go Mate SamsungIME.apk
 
Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
leboreiro
Old
#3  
leboreiro's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 406
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kakadam City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Here you go Mate SamsungIME.apk
thank you so much dude it worked flawlessly. Which 4.3 do you have? And is it a 9500 ?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk
Socialism is for everyone, including for those who want to apply it.
 
Repulsa
Old
#4  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1888
Posts: 1,809
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Your Mom's crib

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by leboreiro View Post
thank you so much dude it worked flawlessly. Which 4.3 do you have? And is it a 9500 ?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk
No problem mate , glad that help and I have a model i9505 :P have a nice day. and dont forget to hit that thanks button . Thanks.
 
Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
shakeelajmal
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 27
Join Date: Sep 2006
can you please reupload the file as the link is dead now .
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes