Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] What is NC5?

OP snapple232

15th May 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 24

86 posts
I'm visiting this forum for the first time in awhile, and seeing the term "NC5" used a lot. From context I'm guessing it's a firmware update or something? Whatever it is, is there any reason why I'd want it? I'm still on MDK and rooted already.
15th May 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 834

2,451 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple232

I'm visiting this forum for the first time in awhile, and seeing the term "NC5" used a lot. From context I'm guessing it's a firmware update or something? Whatever it is, is there any reason why I'd want it? I'm still on MDK and rooted already.

Why would you consider upgrading to NC5 then? Do you know what you have with a mdk s4?

sent by safestrap enabled bajarom
15th May 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,265

4,284 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple232

Yea definitely don't upgrade! Freeze "SDM" using Titanium Backup so that message goes away.

Then grab Flashify from Play Store and throw a custom recovery on your phone... Then you can run any ROM and Kernel you want. Touchwiz or AOSP

You have the phone many on here would kill to get

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread