Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,279 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What is NC5?

Tip us?

snapple232
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default [Q] What is NC5?

I'm visiting this forum for the first time in awhile, and seeing the term "NC5" used a lot. From context I'm guessing it's a firmware update or something? Whatever it is, is there any reason why I'd want it? I'm still on MDK and rooted already.

decaturbob
Old
Thanks Meter 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple232 View Post
I'm visiting this forum for the first time in awhile, and seeing the term "NC5" used a lot. From context I'm guessing it's a firmware update or something? Whatever it is, is there any reason why I'd want it? I'm still on MDK and rooted already.
Why would you consider upgrading to NC5 then? Do you know what you have with a mdk s4?

sent by safestrap enabled bajarom
so long Verizon and my awesome S4 , hello TMO G3

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1,581

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple232 View Post
Yea definitely don't upgrade! Freeze "SDM" using Titanium Backup so that message goes away.

Then grab Flashify from Play Store and throw a custom recovery on your phone... Then you can run any ROM and Kernel you want. Touchwiz or AOSP

You have the phone many on here would kill to get

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk