Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,775 Members 41,027 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Poweramp patching problem.

Tip us?

chamathka_sooriyapala
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Poweramp patching problem.

Guys I have a Galaxy s4 mini GT I9195 model.

When I got the phone I first rooted it. Then I installed Poweramp trial, Poweramp unlocker then using lucky patcher I patched it.

But After a about day there was a error message as in the attachment.

Then I uninstalled and went to playstore to download poweramp trial again. Then I noticed my plastore was not working. I did everything I could do but it didn't work I removed my gmail account and add another one to check. When adding that account it said message like "cannot establish a reliable connection with google" and bla ba bla... So after that I installed CM11 kitkat rom to my mobile and installed poweramp again. Samething happened to google playstore and poweramp again. After that I installed Samsung original rom for my mobile again. I want to install poweramp again but I'm afraid that it will give the same problem again because I cant flash my mobile again and again.

Can Somone help me with this error please. I will really appreciate it!

Thankyou!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10307243_314485512034845_6239905664770386221_n.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	2744761  

rockingpranjit95
Old
Thanks Meter 7
don't worry dude! I too faced same problem. But now noticed that patch by *SaNX* was only for poweramp build 539 ; so it may not work for other versions.

The new poweramp is build 555, hours before I have installed the new version of luckypatcher > http://lucky-patcher.netbew.com/download/
it now contains other custom patches
install latest version of poweramp & run it for few minutes & open latest luckypatcher & patch by *patch_ren.by.ramzezzz_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.buil d 554 (and up)*
no need to install unlocker
The Following User Says Thank You to rockingpranjit95 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chamathka_sooriyapala
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Dude You sure about this? Because I'm tired of flashing my mobile again and again? :(

rockingpranjit95
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamathka_sooriyapala View Post
Dude You sure about this? Because I'm tired of flashing my mobile again and again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamathka_sooriyapala
Dude You sure about the solution you gave me? Because I'm so tired of flashing my mobile again and again. That sucks
I also has experienced this problem dude, I just patched hours before, & everything is fine now,
you should do a backup of your Rom before patching, coz if something goes wrong you can restore again, no need to flash again.
& yup am sure it Will work.. but don't install unlocker!