Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,165 Members 37,679 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Weather to buy or not to buy xperia z2?

Tip us?

keithross39
Old
Thanks Meter 1190
Well....I've had a 'hands on' with both the M8 and Z2 today....and on balance first impressions...... I prefer the M8. I'm not ready to completely rule out the Z2 just yet....my decision will depend (in the main) on unofficial development, and it's still early days for both devices ATM....

Sent from my Markox powered KitKatted S2
The Following User Says Thank You to keithross39 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

charlieb620
Old
Thanks Meter 1928
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithross39 View Post
Well....I've had a 'hands on' with both the M8 and Z2 today....and on balance first impressions...... I prefer the M8. I'm not ready to completely rule out the Z2 just yet....my decision will depend (in the main) on unofficial development, and it's still early days for both devices ATM....

Sent from my Markox powered KitKatted S2
M8 has tons of dev sir.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to charlieb620 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Fenix
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by teck_keeda View Post
So im asking this question to all those people who buy xperia z2.

So how is the overall performance of the phone and what is your suggestions whether to buy or not to buy this phone?

As your suggestions will be great for those who want to buy this phone......
Please provide a true sugesstion apart from brand loyalty and other things.

Thank you

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I love the build quality, looks... It works just fine, had some problems with a.2.55 software but flashed a.2.69 and now it seems flawless. Had G2 before that, Z2 seems bit faster but it is hard to tell since G2 is also fas as hell... So far I love it...
The Following User Says Thank You to Fenix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

teck_keeda
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Is z2 has buggy software?

teck_keeda
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Z2 launched in India just a few days ago. The box contain life band the old headset and the cell phone and nothing else.

But in the rest of the world they are giving away the life band, the new noise cancellation headphones and magnetic dock....
All for the same price.

I think they are cheating with the Indian customers also the camera got froce close due to high temprature every time tries to shot a snap it says temperature is too high so camera closed very annoying.

feis
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by teck_keeda View Post
Z2 launched in India just a few days ago. The box contain life band the old headset and the cell phone and nothing else.

But in the rest of the world they are giving away the life band, the new noise cancellation headphones and magnetic dock....
All for the same price.

I think they are cheating with the Indian customers also the camera got froce close due to high temprature every time tries to shot a snap it says temperature is too high so camera closed very annoying.

Dont joke around, in uk you get nc headphones and thats it, and i think its same in all europe, as far as i know smartband is worth more than nc headphones and i would trade any day..And if your camera overheats when not even using 4k, exchange it, its obviously defective unit.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to feis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]