Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,714 Members 47,668 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Vodafone Moto G bootloader unlock

Tip us?

msihp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Vodafone Moto G bootloader unlock

Hi guys! I bought an Moto G 8GB in Vodafone UK and now I want to unlock the bootloader. But Motorolas webstie says that my device does not qualify for bootloader unlock. Have anyone succesfully unlocked Vodafone Moto G. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Ht the THANKS button, it take only 1 second for you and make me very happy!

My current device: Nexus 4 16GB
Bootloader: Unlocked
ROM: SlimKat Alpha 1.4 KRT16S
Kernel: franco.kernel
Launcher: Nova Launcher Beta

My website (projects info, devices, tutorials and more!):
https://sites.google.com/site/msihpxda

Sorry for my English, I'm from Poland.

Sgt-Hartley
Old
(Last edited by Sgt-Hartley; 14th May 2014 at 02:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by msihp View Post
Hi guys! I bought an Moto G 8GB in Vodafone UK and now I want to unlock the bootloader. But Motorolas webstie says that my device does not qualify for bootloader unlock. Have anyone succesfully unlocked Vodafone Moto G. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Hi, not sure if you are still looking for an answer. I have managed to unlock 2 moto g handsets on Vodafone UK via the Motorola website. Are you sure your copy and pasting the unlock data correctly?

CitizenLee
Old
Thanks Meter 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by msihp View Post
I unlocked the bootloader on a 8GB Vodafone Moto G yesterday, no problems at all.

As Sgt-Hartley says, are you sure you're formatting the code correctly prior to entering it on the Moto site?
Main Device: Google Nexus 5
Other Devices: Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Moto G
Retired: HTC Hero, HTC Wildfire S, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy Note 1
Dropbox | Flickr

dioxx
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenLee View Post
I unlocked the bootloader on a 8GB Vodafone Moto G yesterday, no problems at all.

As Sgt-Hartley says, are you sure you're formatting the code correctly prior to entering it on the Moto site?
i have the same trouble here with a XT1033. Maybe we are pasting in the wrong order?