[Q] Vodafone Moto G bootloader unlock

OP msihp

1st May 2014, 03:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 8

32 posts
More
Hi guys! I bought an Moto G 8GB in Vodafone UK and now I want to unlock the bootloader. But Motorolas webstie says that my device does not qualify for bootloader unlock. Have anyone succesfully unlocked Vodafone Moto G. Please help. Thanks in advance.
14th May 2014, 02:12 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 77

517 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by msihp

Hi guys! I bought an Moto G 8GB in Vodafone UK and now I want to unlock the bootloader. But Motorolas webstie says that my device does not qualify for bootloader unlock. Have anyone succesfully unlocked Vodafone Moto G. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Hi, not sure if you are still looking for an answer. I have managed to unlock 2 moto g handsets on Vodafone UK via the Motorola website. Are you sure your copy and pasting the unlock data correctly?
Last edited by Sgt-Hartley; 14th May 2014 at 03:50 PM.
14th May 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 494

2,342 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by msihp

I unlocked the bootloader on a 8GB Vodafone Moto G yesterday, no problems at all.

As Sgt-Hartley says, are you sure you're formatting the code correctly prior to entering it on the Moto site?
15th May 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #4  
Flag Santa Maria
Thanks Meter: 1

55 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenLee

I unlocked the bootloader on a 8GB Vodafone Moto G yesterday, no problems at all.

As Sgt-Hartley says, are you sure you're formatting the code correctly prior to entering it on the Moto site?

i have the same trouble here with a XT1033. Maybe we are pasting in the wrong order?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread