Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 41,348 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Premium Fonts for Our CORE :)

Tip us?
 
dip6691
Old
(Last edited by dip6691; 15th May 2014 at 06:38 AM.) Reason: updating
#1  
dip6691's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 27
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ahmedabad

 
DONATE TO ME
Cool Premium Fonts for Our CORE :)

Press Thanks If you like

Hey Friends Here is Beautiful fonts for our core ....

HelveticaNueueCondensed57.apk - Helvetica Nueue Condensed

HelveticaNueue.apk - Helvetica Nueue

FranklinGothic-MediumCondensed.apk - Franklin Gothic - Medium Condensed

ArialNarrow.apk - Arial Narrow

RobotoCondensed.apk - Roboto Condensed

RobotoCondensedBold.apk - Roboto Condensed Bold

RobotoCondensedKitkat4.4.apk - Roboto Condensed Kitkat 4.4

Swiss721CnBt.apk - Swiss Cn Bt

Swiss721CnBtBold.apk - Swiss Cn Bt Bold

Swiss721LtCnBt.apk - Swiss Lt Cn Bt

Univers-Condensed.apk - Univers-Condensed

just installing apk file
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dip6691 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
F@HIM
Old
#2  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 162
Posts: 698
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Mumbai
Screenshots plss

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
dip6691
Old
#3  
dip6691's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 27
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ahmedabad

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by F@HIM View Post
Screenshots plss

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
sry bro i can't upload SS ....

currently i am developing lewa rom for our Core so regularly format my mobile to please try to understand .....

here is some bugs in lewa .... after some times fix bugs and upload rom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dip6691 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mohitpahwa
Old
(Last edited by mohitpahwa; 15th May 2014 at 08:22 AM.)
#4  
mohitpahwa's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 70
Join Date: Mar 2014
Phone Screenshots

Here are the ss of these fonts..
You will get an idea of how these fonts look
Click image for larger version

Name:	1400138209858.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	2744675
Click image for larger version

Name:	1400138224172.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	2744676
Click image for larger version

Name:	1400138240065.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	2744677
Hit thanks if I have helped a bit..
Don't forget to hit THANKS button if helped..
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Core I8262
Rom : Rooted & Modified Stock Rom Odex (4.1.2)
Kernel: Filth Kernel
Visit my Website: Windows & Android Tricks - WinDroidTricks.in
The Following User Says Thank You to mohitpahwa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
F@HIM
Old
#5  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 162
Posts: 698
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by dip6691 View Post
sry bro i can't upload SS ....

currently i am developing lewa rom for our Core so regularly format my mobile to please try to understand .....

here is some bugs in lewa .... after some times fix bugs and upload rom
Srry bro for the disturbance but forget the s.s just make a new rom that's it for all of us..... Bcoz we r just in need of a new rom..... Hope you do it ASAP......:thumbup::beer:

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Unscrewed
Old
#6  
Unscrewed's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 115
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by F@HIM View Post
Srry bro for the disturbance but forget the s.s just make a new rom that's it for all of us..... Bcoz we r just in need of a new rom..... Hope you do it ASAP......:thumbup::beer:

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Just because he gives us some .apk's with fonts, doesn't mean he's a developer and can give us a new ROM. Also, I understand you want a new android version for our phone, I do too, but don't disturb other threads with this, just DM someone or post in an existing thread.

Thanks @op for the fonts (:
Don't forget to press thanks if I helped you in any way, shape or form

Phone(s):
- Samsung Galaxy: Core (i8260)

ROM(s):
- NAND: PleasureUX V2.1b RC3 [4.1.2]
 
dip6691
Old
#7  
dip6691's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 27
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ahmedabad

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unscrewed View Post
Just because he gives us some .apk's with fonts, doesn't mean he's a developer and can give us a new ROM. Also, I understand you want a new android version for our phone, I do too, but don't disturb other threads with this, just DM someone or post in an existing thread.

Thanks @op for the fonts (:
i am beginner in android developing but i try hard too learn ....

currently work on too rom for core ... hope i will succeed ....

one is Lewa rom ....

and second is omni rom .... omni rom stucks on boot logo

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140515_190229.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	193.9 KB
ID:	2745120
 
F@HIM
Old
#8  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 162
Posts: 698
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unscrewed View Post
Just because he gives us some .apk's with fonts, doesn't mean he's a developer and can give us a new ROM. Also, I understand you want a new android version for our phone, I do too, but don't disturb other threads with this, just DM someone or post in an existing thread.

Thanks @op for the fonts (:
Bro what do u mean to say and for your info.em not disturbing ok......who r u to tell that he's a dev. Or not he can be and can also give us a new ROM.....stupid people like u r spoiling the forum and depressing everyone....don't do this next time

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Unscrewed
Old
#9  
Unscrewed's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 115
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by F@HIM View Post
Bro what do u mean to say and for your info.em not disturbing ok......who r u to tell that he's a dev. Or not he can be and can also give us a new ROM.....stupid people like u r spoiling the forum and depressing everyone....don't do this next time

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I'm not going to have this discussion with you, because you are just twisting my words. I said that if you wanted to ask him for a Custom ROM, you have to PM him, and not go off-topic on this thread about fonts, asking him to make us a Custom ROM. It's not people like me who are "spoiling the forum and depressing everyone," it's people like you by begging developers in random threads for a Custom ROM. And I will not go off-topic any further, if you badly wanna continue this 'discussion,' you can PM me.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dip6691 View Post
i am beginner in android developing but i try hard too learn ....

currently work on too rom for core ... hope i will succeed ....

one is Lewa rom ....

and second is omni rom .... omni rom stucks on boot logo

Attachment 2745120
I hope you will succeed too man, great work. PM me, I can try to help you with the stuck on bootlogo.. or add me on Skype: nathan_frissen
Don't forget to press thanks if I helped you in any way, shape or form

Phone(s):
- Samsung Galaxy: Core (i8260)

ROM(s):
- NAND: PleasureUX V2.1b RC3 [4.1.2]
 
F@HIM
Old
#10  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 162
Posts: 698
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unscrewed View Post
I'm not going to have this discussion with you, because you are just twisting my words. I said that if you wanted to ask him for a Custom ROM, you have to PM him, and not go off-topic on this thread about fonts, asking him to make us a Custom ROM. It's not people like me who are "spoiling the forum and depressing everyone," it's people like you by begging developers in random threads for a Custom ROM. And I will not go off-topic any further, if you badly wanna continue this 'discussion,' you can PM me.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------



I hope you will succeed too man, great work. PM me, I can try to help you with the stuck on bootlogo.. or add me on Skype: nathan_frissen
Bro first of all no one's begging on XDA.... Everyone is sharing their own work.. Sharing their experience.... And helping out each other...... And don't ever interrupt me again.... Bcoz I didn't ask for your opinion ok....

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more

MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more