Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] root access

OP lilchrissyy

15th May 2014, 07:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
ok guys am no noob too rooting android phones but are there any scripts or apps that have been tried and tested on the m8 that have the possibility to either temp root a phone or that can remove root when root access is not needed the reason am asking is because i have a contract m8 which means if my phone is rooted and i go to get warranty or insurance claim i will be denied this due too rooting affects the warranty of the phone
15th May 2014, 07:33 PM   |  #2  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,663

7,526 posts
More
There is a temproot method, but inks works with Verizon...second you can always unroot the phone or better the Rom u use...but you have to unlock boot loader...some devices can get s-off with Firewater...if you really now what Firewater etc are just search in Google for Firewater HTC one m8..if you don't know about s-off etc please read a few guides so you can be sure to do all right...also if you s-offed your phone you will be able to remove the unlocked boot loader and set it to locked....so if you have to send it back they won't notice any things related to rooting if you doesnt made some mistakes

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread