FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

 View Poll Results: Flickering-minilag issue

I have flickering-minilag issue
 
7 Vote(s)
35.00%
I dont have flickering-minilag issue
 
13 Vote(s)
65.00%

[Q] [POLL] Vote here about flickering problem..

122 posts
Thanks Meter: 10
 
By ParaSense., Senior Member on 13th May 2014, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Many users reported flickering-minilag problem with 4.3 version on SP.. 4.1.2 version works great without flicekring..
Please vote here who have this problem and who dont.

Here are some links with mentioned problem posted on several blogs-sites.. also there are many more blogs-sites-forums around talking about this problem..

http://www.xperiablog.net/2014/04/15...o-android-4-3/
http://www.ubergizmo.com/2014/04/son...recent-update/
http://thedroidguy.com/2014/04/users...id-4-3-update/
http://www.doi-toshin.com/sony-xperi...id-4-3-update/
http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2014/0...oblems-emerge/
http://semcblog.com/2014/04/16/flick...id-4-3-update/
 
 
13th May 2014, 08:02 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Flag Laktasi
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Talking Problem
I have problem , i write to Sony , and they answer me.


Here is text :

Sony Mobile Communications has noted the difficulties some users have with software 4.3 on XPERIA SP.
The analysis was made and corrective measures taken.

The plan is a new version of the software that will be launched as soon as possible.
We kindly ask for your patience. Notice of the new version of the software will get the usual as well as other updates.


Sorry English is not my strong side
The Following User Says Thank You to restyle20 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 08:32 AM |#4  
ParaSense.'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by restyle20

I have problem , i write to Sony , and they answer me.


Here is text :

Sony Mobile Communications has noted the difficulties some users have with software 4.3 on XPERIA SP.
The analysis was made and corrective measures taken.

The plan is a new version of the software that will be launched as soon as possible.
We kindly ask for your patience. Notice of the new version of the software will get the usual as well as other updates.


Sorry English is not my strong side

great news hope they got it that the problem is on kernel... when did you get that answer??
Did you mentioned the flickering problem to sony?
Last edited by ParaSense.; 14th May 2014 at 10:35 AM.
14th May 2014, 06:42 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Laktasi
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaSense.

great news hope they got it that the problem is on kernel... when did you get that answer??
Did you mentioned the flickering problem to sony?

I wrote to sony support in Croatia , I even sent phone to repair center in Bosnia and they dident fix it. I complained to Sony and they sent me that message.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaSense.

great news hope they got it that the problem is on kernel... when did you get that answer??
Did you mentioned the flickering problem to sony?

It was 2 days ago .
15th May 2014, 08:02 AM |#6  
christiano88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by restyle20

I have problem , i write to Sony , and they answer me.


Here is text :

Sony Mobile Communications has noted the difficulties some users have with software 4.3 on XPERIA SP.
The analysis was made and corrective measures taken.

The plan is a new version of the software that will be launched as soon as possible.
We kindly ask for your patience. Notice of the new version of the software will get the usual as well as other updates.


Sorry English is not my strong side

Please provide a screenshot of the mail, I cannot believe this! It would stop me from selling my Xperia SP if they fix this via software update. What did you write in the initial mail?
15th May 2014, 06:37 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Flag Laktasi
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
x
Quote:
Originally Posted by christiano88

Please provide a screenshot of the mail, I cannot believe this! It would stop me from selling my Xperia SP if they fix this via software update. What did you write in the initial mail?

Here is screenshot , i ask them should i send my phone in repair center or should i wait new software.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	2745558  
15th May 2014, 08:01 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,208
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by restyle20

Here is screenshot , i ask them should i send my phone in repair center or should i wait new software.

Can you translate this into English? Because I don't understand a single word of it..
15th May 2014, 08:15 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag Laktasi
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
x
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider

Can you translate this into English? Because I don't understand a single word of it..

I did it. Scroll it up
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes