Recognized Developer
Flag HCM City
Thanks Meter: 14,772

1,484 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbdulrahmanAmir

Please user stop discrediting me cause all of that wasn't created by me or cloudyfa i just ported the same as him or else if i took his project then i wouldn't stop till stock i may also take flex and pro 2 but i didn't cause i can't cause it would cause troubles with cloudyfa And if there is something similar as him it doesn't mean that he created that all the credits goes to LGE before any authors i mentioned them in the thread and if you have problem PM me if you wrote something that insults like that i won't answer

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA mobile app

Ok lets make it clear. I dont think you understand the words "Stock Base", right? That means all these things base on LG stuff from the beginning and everyone know it except you?

Nothing important if you create/port or whatever you say if that's true. That's what we DO share here when developing, as I and other devs share some tweaks and fixes or mods, etc... That's what keep the development stronger and much more better.

But well, what you do here is huge different, it's a completely clone of others' hard work. You know what funny? Tell me how this thing can happend: CloudyStock 2.1 + Dori's boot.img (yes, I mean only his boot.img because all other modules are from my CloudyKernel) + Viper app = Shooting Star ROM? You gotta be kidding me.

I can easily prove that this is exactly my ROM, my installer scripts, my Aroma scripts, my patches for other variants, my tweaks bc... its my ROM, lol. An advanced user can download the ROM and take a quick look, they will know what is this.

Learning from each other and respecting other's work can help the development, but completely kanging like this help nothing to the development and even your knowledge. Remember I'm not the only one who create ROMs here, and many other devs doing the same work just like me, I'm not the only one who porting ROM, but how the hell 2 ports have exactly the same fixes and changes?

Btw, threaten PM telling me that you'll be back if you got banned scare nothing, man. You always can act like that and always stay the same level as what you start now. This will be my last word on this thread and leave needed things for our MODs.
Last edited by Cloudyfa; 15th May 2014 at 07:42 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cloudyfa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 169

169 posts
Donate to Me
More
@Cloudyfa
You are absolutely right! who knows you, knows who you are.....
YOU ARE THE MASTER!
no need to say more!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glfsd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 75

188 posts
More
Settle It Now Please
The only way to settle this in my opinion is for someone to download it and DIRECTLY COMPARE THE SCRIPTS. I'm not that advanced of a user, but from the sound of it Cloudy you have already done this. Could you please give us examples (you said you can easily provide proof) like matching md5 sums on his scripts and yours, or large blocks of identical code? Maybe even your signature in a file? I can't really speak to whether this is cloudy's ROM or not because I haven't seen the files, but based on experience I trust Cloudy. This would indisputably prove stolen work and end this quickly.
15th May 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #34  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Cuyahoga Falls
Thanks Meter: 4,709

1,580 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnladenSwallow

The only way to settle this in my opinion is for someone to download it and DIRECTLY COMPARE THE SCRIPTS. I'm not that advanced of a user, but from the sound of it Cloudy you have already done this. Could you please give us examples (you said you can easily provide proof) like matching md5 sums on his scripts and yours, or large blocks of identical code? Maybe even your signature in a file? I can't really speak to whether this is cloudy's ROM or not because I haven't seen the files, but based on experience I trust Cloudy. This would indisputably prove stolen work and end this quickly.

CloudyStock /system/lib/modules/dma_test.ko md5sum yields 3d489deb074f13224782805924ad3263

Shooting STAR /system/lib/modules/dma_test.ko md5sum yields 3d489deb074f13224782805924ad3263

Little suspicious as Cloudyfa compiled these himself..

Md5 never lies.

Also /system/etc/init.d/ you will find a happily living 09CloudyTweaks script.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to savoca For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #35  
Thanks Meter: 9

65 posts
What a bit.. MO.. Man even I don't like people begging for love from others but cloning someone work?

What did you think? Nobody will proof it? Cloudy done 3 roms for g2 he is supporting the community helps other feeless and now after 5 months you come and say that's my work with better performance sorry dude but your personality is incredible

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th May 2014, 08:54 PM   |  #36  
Not Of This World
Thanks Meter: 35

115 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnladenSwallow

Or?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	its_a_walk_off.jpg
Views:	555
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	2745728  
Last edited by dirty2k9; 15th May 2014 at 09:07 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dirty2k9 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 09:23 PM   |  #37  
Thanks Meter: 53

124 posts
Download in op is broken. Any mirrors?
JK

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to qwas7899 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 10:01 PM   |  #38  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 27,356

15,925 posts
More
Thread Closed.........And Stand by.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread