I think my Windows Asus T100 and Android Nexus 7 each have their pros and cons - but I think the hassles of dual boot would be more annoying. E.g., even if there was an app for a website on Android, rebooting to use that would be more annoying than simply viewing the website in Windows. And even if say Gmail is better on Android, do I want to have to reboot just to check email?

The Trio is more interesting in that it can apparently run both together, but because the Windows portion relies on technology in the keyboard, this only works when in laptop mode - you can't access Windows at all when in tablet mode. I think this would lose one of the big advantages of a convertible - being able to pull off the tablet from the keyboard to say, show/view some photos, or a PDF.

Also consider that the Trio is significantly more expensive than say the T100 and a Nexus 7 put together. It's also heavier too (1.7Kg for Trio; versus 1.1Kg for T100 and 0.3Kg for Nexus 7). So one option if you want the best of both platforms is just to get two devices.

Gmail works with IMAP, so use any email client you like.

There are less website-wrapper apps for Windows, but I never really understood this - if using an app is so much better than the website, why aren't there apps for Windows laptop/PC users? I though the whole point of mobile apps was because devices were too rubbish/underpowered to support the website. But if you've got a PC tablet, not an oversized fisher price phone, you can just run the website