Fix: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Not Charging

10th May 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
Spent weeks trying to figure this out, so hope this can help someone.. There's tonnes of posts out there about the Tab not charging when plugged in. I had similar issues with my Tab over the past few months, turns out that it was not the charger at all, but rather the charge port. I documented the fix on my blog: Fix: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.0 – “Wont Charge Issue” | PlastiBots.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deejayspinz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 07:26 PM   |  #2  
Flag West New York, NJ
Thanks Meter: 62

585 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejayspinz

Spent weeks trying to figure this out, so hope this can help someone.. There's tonnes of posts out there about the Tab not charging when plugged in. I had similar issues with my Tab over the past few months, turns out that it was not the charger at all, but rather the charge port. I documented the fix on my blog: Fix: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.0 – “Wont Charge Issue” | PlastiBots.

nice.. but most if any all tab 3 8.0 users should still have warranty since it was release june 2013. I just got my back and its working great..
15th May 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ_RAMS_FAN

nice.. but most if any all tab 3 8.0 users should still have warranty since it was release june 2013. I just got my back and its working great..

Warranties expire... threads stick around. This will serve someone at some pt.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread