Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,250 Members 41,612 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please Help with "System UIDs Incosistent"

Tip us?

avtarsing
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Please Help with "System UIDs Incosistent"

Hello Friends ,

I have had this problem with my infuse 2 days agao ,It says:" UIDs in the system are incosistent , you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable ( I`m feeling Lucky) "!
If I do so it will delete all pictures of my new born baby , please is there any one who can help ?
the phone keep showing errors I cant use any apps. Is there any way to buckup my pictures and videos?
Please any help will be very very appreciated .

Thanks

jkakkanad
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by avtarsing View Post
Hello Friends ,

I have had this problem with my infuse 2 days agao ,It says:" UIDs in the system are incosistent , you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable ( I`m feeling Lucky) "!
If I do so it will delete all pictures of my new born baby , please is there any one who can help ?
the phone keep showing errors I cant use any apps. Is there any way to buckup my pictures and videos?
Please any help will be very very appreciated .

Thanks
Are you able to get into settings and enable Android debugging? If so, you can use ADB to pull the pictures and videos from your phone.
Phone: Samsung Infuse 4G
ROM: BeanStalk 4.4.285 (Android 4.4.2)
Kernel: ROM Kernel
Modem: UCLB3
Recovery: CWM 6.0.4.5

Good places to start: Google -- XDA Search -- Super Infuse Noobie Question Thread -- INSUT -- ISET

In case things go bad: GTG's Ultimate Unbrick (Odin) -- UCLB3 Unbrick (Odin)