Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,775 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Micromax A110 Canvas 2 can't boot, or even access recovery mode!

Tip us?

Nikola99603
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Micromax A110 Canvas 2 can't boot, or even access recovery mode!

Hello everyone,
I have Micromax A110 canvas 2, or the cynus t2 phone.
I recently rooted my phone, and sucessifuly instaled LegoIce Fusion V3 custom rom and CWM recovery.
It worked perfectly for like 3 weeks.
Yesterday i changed my screen lock pattern, and shut down a phone to check out something in recovery mode.
I pressed volume +,- and power button, pressed volume up for recovery mode when i got promted, just like always, but this time android image appeared and looks like formatted my phone.
Phone didnt get into recovery mode, but instead it restarted and booted back into android. What i saw than is that
all my apps were deleted.
I tried to restart phone again, but this time it just stucked on booting.
Only logo appears, but one thing i think is important to mention is that now it shows stock boot logo "ANDROID" and it should show "SAMSUNG" logo as i instaled custom rom.
I tried couple more times to boot into android, but i failed. Than i decided to boot into recovery mode, but when i press Volume +,- and power button and pres volume up for recovey my phone just restarts and tries to boot in android.
So right now i can't access android, nor i can access recovery mode to flash rom again.
I ran out of ideas, so any advice will be appreciated.

rishav754
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola99603 View Post
Hello everyone,
I have Micromax A110 canvas 2, or the cynus t2 phone.
I recently rooted my phone, and sucessifuly instaled LegoIce Fusion V3 custom rom and CWM recovery.
It worked perfectly for like 3 weeks.
Yesterday i changed my screen lock pattern, and shut down a phone to check out something in recovery mode.
I pressed volume +,- and power button, pressed volume up for recovery mode when i got promted, just like always, but this time android image appeared and looks like formatted my phone.
Phone didnt get into recovery mode, but instead it restarted and booted back into android. What i saw than is that
all my apps were deleted.
I tried to restart phone again, but this time it just stucked on booting.
Only logo appears, but one thing i think is important to mention is that now it shows stock boot logo "ANDROID" and it should show "SAMSUNG" logo as i instaled custom rom.
I tried couple more times to boot into android, but i failed. Than i decided to boot into recovery mode, but when i press Volume +,- and power button and pres volume up for recovey my phone just restarts and tries to boot in android.
So right now i can't access android, nor i can access recovery mode to flash rom again.
I ran out of ideas, so any advice will be appreciated.
1st .

if you have computer use sp tool flashing ....you can flash CWM via SPtool which requires computer .....i think this will going to reset your recovery mode ....then you can flash rom in your mobile ..

2nd .
you can directly flash rom via sptool . there are so many tutorials available regarding a110 device on xda . only choose your device you will get all available contents regarding your device ..
Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours......