Post Reply

Problem unlocking bootloader, please help me!

OP Ilithius

15th May 2014, 11:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Hi.

I recently acquired a Sensation and have been attempting to unlock the bootloader. I followed every step on HTCDev succesfully but now I am stuck on Step 9. Once I attempt to send my unlock code to my phone, it does nothing past 0 KB.
Few information in case it might help:

On boot menu my phone says:
**LOCKED**, Hboot 1.29. S-OFF
Fastboot also recognize my device (checked with fastboot devices command).

I know of the other way to unlock bootloader but honestly it's way too complicated and don't have the cable needed.

I would absolutely love some help.
16th May 2014, 12:35 AM   |  #2  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,119
 
7,102 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilithius

Hi.

I recently acquired a Sensation and have been attempting to unlock the bootloader. I followed every step on HTCDev succesfully but now I am stuck on Step 9. Once I attempt to send my unlock code to my phone, it does nothing past 0 KB.
Few information in case it might help:

On boot menu my phone says:
**LOCKED**, Hboot 1.29. S-OFF
Fastboot also recognize my device (checked with fastboot devices command).

I know of the other way to unlock bootloader but honestly it's way too complicated and don't have the cable needed.

I would absolutely love some help.

your device is already on S-OFF
why do you want to unlock the bootloader via htcdev site?
16th May 2014, 01:16 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86

your device is already on S-OFF
why do you want to unlock the bootloader via htcdev site?

Because the guide tells me I need to have bootloader unlocked and be the latest RRU 3.33 firmware which is on hboot 1.27 (I am 1.29?????) I am hella confused
16th May 2014, 10:40 AM   |  #4  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,119
 
7,102 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilithius

Because the guide tells me I need to have bootloader unlocked and be the latest RRU 3.33 firmware which is on hboot 1.27 (I am 1.29?????) I am hella confused

which guide?
probably you are looking in an old one
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes