Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

What model should I buy? SM-G900H or SM-G900F?

OP edenk

15th May 2014, 11:13 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
battery life sm g900h
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave666

Yeah it's true for development support. But bare in mind that exynos version was faster and the battery life is longer

Sent from my SM-G900F using xda app-developers app

That's is actually not true at all. I had s5 atnt for 2 days and the battery life was the best better then my nexus but I have this s5 g900h for a week now and regret it I bought this so I could use my T-Mobile 3g/H+ . I can't say anything abt the performance, but yes it is little bit laggy.
16th May 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 875

1,284 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saad5990

That's is actually not true at all. I had s5 atnt for 2 days and the battery life was the best better then my nexus but I have this s5 g900h for a week now and regret it I bought this so I could use my T-Mobile 3g/H+ . I can't say anything abt the performance, but yes it is little bit laggy.

How much screen on time?

Modem seems to be the culprit for the less battery on the Exynos variant. I have seen that phone calls consume more power than anything else.... blame Intel.
16th May 2014, 12:45 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakester09

How much screen on time?

Modem seems to be the culprit for the less battery on the Exynos variant. I have seen that phone calls consume more power than anything else.... blame Intel.

Only 4 hrs. And I'm on 30% right now. Bluetooth and GPS both turned off even nfc
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread