Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,943 Members 52,738 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What model should I buy? SM-G900H or SM-G900F?

Tip us?

saad5990
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default battery life sm g900h

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave666 View Post
Yeah it's true for development support. But bare in mind that exynos version was faster and the battery life is longer

Sent from my SM-G900F using xda app-developers app
That's is actually not true at all. I had s5 atnt for 2 days and the battery life was the best better then my nexus but I have this s5 g900h for a week now and regret it I bought this so I could use my T-Mobile 3g/H+ . I can't say anything abt the performance, but yes it is little bit laggy.

drakester09
Old
Thanks Meter 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by saad5990 View Post
That's is actually not true at all. I had s5 atnt for 2 days and the battery life was the best better then my nexus but I have this s5 g900h for a week now and regret it I bought this so I could use my T-Mobile 3g/H+ . I can't say anything abt the performance, but yes it is little bit laggy.
How much screen on time?

Modem seems to be the culprit for the less battery on the Exynos variant. I have seen that phone calls consume more power than anything else.... blame Intel.

saad5990
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakester09 View Post
How much screen on time?

Modem seems to be the culprit for the less battery on the Exynos variant. I have seen that phone calls consume more power than anything else.... blame Intel.
Only 4 hrs. And I'm on 30% right now. Bluetooth and GPS both turned off even nfc