Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,337 Members 38,911 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I9195 impossible to root

Tip us?

japunlock
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy I9195 impossible to root

hello i nave got a brand new i9195 and was trying to root it but had been unable to do so
then i downgraded kernel and i got root but none of google apps work properly my PDA version is I9195LUBUBNA1 and i havent been able to get a newer kernel to restore so i had to go back to stock firmware

i would appreciate a little help on this matter

Aronuser
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Try another rooting method if nothing helps try vroom but I don't recommend it

If your device isn't knoxed you could return it if it's maybe damaged

Gesendet von meinem unknown mit Tapatalk
Please click the thanks button under my post if you considered my post useful! Thank you.

If you like to become a friend of me to discuss the S4 mini I9195, feel free to contact me!

Liamxxs
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by japunlock View Post
hello i nave got a brand new i9195 and was trying to root it but had been unable to do so
then i downgraded kernel and i got root but none of google apps work properly my PDA version is I9195LUBUBNA1 and i havent been able to get a newer kernel to restore so i had to go back to stock firmware

I have had my I9195 for around 3 weeks now, i managed to root it the other day using Odin v3.04, i also used GT-19195 Rootkit v2. I wouldn't say its impossible, what method did you use first time round?

fburgos
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by japunlock View Post

Whats your download mode looks like is it a knox?

What's your original firmware.

Have you tried wipe data and cache

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk