Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,143 Members 52,194 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

International Use Without Sprint unlock?

Tip us?

nxneko
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default International Use Without Sprint unlock?

This is SUPER important!

In aug I will be going to germany for two months, I need to have service, period. sprint will not even LET ME USE THEIR OWN ****TY SERVICE THATS 10X MORE EXPENSIVE THEN ATT OR VZW because I have a "spending limit" and want me to have them for 18 months before they allow me to go overseas or unlock phone for international use, and then they wont unlock phone for domestic use because of my spending limit... I had sprint for two years prior and the manager tried to make an exception due to that fact but since it was a "new account" they could not do a thing.

They said it was because of bad credit, Cap.One and Transu all show me in High 700s so I call BS...

So after a hearty backfire to them and international teams manager they did not offer any solutions. I seemed to have picked the ONLY CARRIER in the us that is a bunch of lunatics charging int. data prices from 2003 and not even letting me use it. I threatened to drop them again I spoke to two different managers....everything.

So....that is my dilema. I need a way to use it overseas by august, pronto.
Never Satisfied With Her Findings....
The Following User Says Thank You to nxneko For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Epix4G
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxneko View Post
This is SUPER important!

In aug I will be going to germany for two months, I need to have service, period. sprint will not even LET ME USE THEIR OWN ****TY SERVICE THATS 10X MORE EXPENSIVE THEN ATT OR VZW because I have a "spending limit" and want me to have them for 18 months before they allow me to go overseas or unlock phone for international use, and then they wont unlock phone for domestic use because of my spending limit... I had sprint for two years prior and the manager tried to make an exception due to that fact but since it was a "new account" they could not do a thing.

They said it was because of bad credit, Cap.One and Transu all show me in High 700s so I call BS...

So after a hearty backfire to them and international teams manager they did not offer any solutions. I seemed to have picked the ONLY CARRIER in the us that is a bunch of lunatics charging int. data prices from 2003 and not even letting me use it. I threatened to drop them again I spoke to two different managers....everything.

So....that is my dilema. I need a way to use it overseas by august, pronto.
Buy a unlocked g2 s4 or other phone because without sprint doing it ...not going to happen ... look at s5 they are locked the same way .... may not happen at all

Sent from my SM-G900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2