Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,312 Members 39,078 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

zvc to aosp help

Tip us?

mistermidas
Old
Thanks Meter 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robisgnarly View Post
with cm i can run the full fledged google now with it right on the left hand side of the homescreens, also have voice activated ok google from the homescreen. these are features i use often. the only thing i truly enjoyed from stock lg was the built in wireless storage, however i have an app that does the same thing and actually speeds seem to be better than the lg for transfers. Everyone has their flavors, hence why both are offered by developers.

EDIT: also my google play all access music works flawlessly on aosp, where on stock lg 4.4.2 it shuts off after a few songs.
You can use the voice activated ok google with the Google home launcher. I use it now exactly the way you mention on stock. And i don't have any Google play issues ever and i use play music all the time. But like i said it's your phone so you have the freedom to do with it whatever you feel.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Robisgnarly
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermidas View Post
You can use the voice activated ok google with the Google home launcher. I use it now exactly the way you mention on stock. And i don't have any Google play issues ever and i use play music all the time. But like i said it's your phone so you have the freedom to do with it whatever you feel.

yea by using a second launcher it can be done...... but i just want it to work that way and not have to worry about the launcher i need to do what i want, like i said everyone has different points on why or why not aosp is for them.... i just prefer it... and you just prefer stock with different mods. its cool i still love ya

Robisgnarly
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicBarbecue View Post
Before
Modem,ROM,gapps
doing this resorted in an lg boot loop had to .tot back to stock.......