Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,985 Members 54,271 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[LWP][ALL] Hot Beach Live Wallpaper 1.0

Tip us?

rtx101
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81
Phone [LWP][ALL] Hot Beach Live Wallpaper 1.0

Brace yourself! Summer is comming!

We gladly introduce to you our latest live wallpaper: Hot Beach!

Why not make your summer even more awesome by decorating your lovely phones with life-like Hot Beach Live Wallpaper? Feel the wind blowing through palm trees leaves, casting its shadows swinging on hot beach sand while peaceful ocean's cool waves reach your toes...

There will be many items for you to put on hot sand, from shells, bottles, hats, slippers, starfishes, to carefully animated items like cute sea crabs running around, newborn sea turtles rushing to the ocean...
You can set the beach to night time in just a tick, or even make it change the light to night time according to real-time clock!

Install Hot Beach at Playstore

If you like Hot Beach live wallpaper, donít forget to rate us 5 Starfishes and share your comments!

Enjoy this unique life-like and peaceful Hot Beach live wallpaper,
decorate your summer as you wish!

Thank you!
DuelUp 2014

Note: There are some functions and settings will be available on the next updates. Hang on for more awesomenesses!
----------------------------------------------------------------
You can try our previous Cells Live Wallpaper that I posted on XDA HERE. It was 1 in top 5 Free Interactive Live Wallpapers on WonderHowTo.com last year's August, and has 4.4 stars rated on Playstore
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rtx101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Matsilagi
Old
(Last edited by Matsilagi; 13th May 2014 at 03:34 AM.)
Thanks Meter 54
Sounds like a revival of the old Froyo one.
I LIKED IT 10/10

Isnt there anything i can do (decompile) to unlock the settings? :v
Phones List: Galaxy Y Running CM7 - Damaged Screen, still works ; Nexus 4 running L Preview - Stable enough for daily use.

Be cool with me and i will be cool with you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Matsilagi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rtx101
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsilagi View Post
Sounds like a revival of the old Froyo one.
I LIKED IT 10/10

Isnt there anything i can do (decompile) to unlock the settings? :v
Hello there Matsilagi! Good to see you posting for me again, Thank you for being interested in my works as always!

For this one lwp, me and my friend are still working on the setting parts. Right now there isn't anything you can do to "unlock" it, lol.
But why have to unlock? We will make it work for you, just give us a little more time as we're doing it in our spare times.
Thank you for your time and patience!

Matsilagi
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtx101 View Post
Hello there Matsilagi! Good to see you posting for me again, Thank you for being interested in my works as always!

For this one lwp, me and my friend are still working on the setting parts. Right now there isn't anything you can do to "unlock" it, lol.
But why have to unlock? We will make it work for you, just give us a little more time as we're doing it in our spare times.
Thank you for your time and patience!
Nice to hear. Do you have an ETA for it or, in need of testers? *wink* :v
Phones List: Galaxy Y Running CM7 - Damaged Screen, still works ; Nexus 4 running L Preview - Stable enough for daily use.

Be cool with me and i will be cool with you.

rtx101
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsilagi View Post
Nice to hear. Do you have an ETA for it or, in need of testers? *wink* :v
Sorry I don't have ETA yet But I promise will deliver with quality first!
The Following User Says Thank You to rtx101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
duelup, hot beach, live, wallpaper