App deployment in Google play store

Search This thread

shriram.sekar

Feb 4, 2014
Chennai
Hi all I have some app . I like to deploy it on Google play store . Can I deploy all the apps with a same developer registration . And I also want know how many apps could I deploy with same account.and I also want to know details about earning from my app . I wish to display ads on my app . What is the actual procedure for that

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: TeeZA

danelab

Mar 29, 2014
Hi all I have some app . I like to deploy it on Google play store . Can I deploy all the apps with a same developer registration . And I also want know how many apps could I deploy with same account.and I also want to know details about earning from my app . I wish to display ads on my app . What is the actual procedure for that

You can upload all your apps, at least I have never heard about any limitations.
There 3 option how to monetize your app:
1) Make Paid app , all earned money will be transferred on your bank account
2) Make free app, but with in-app-billing(unlock some premium feature for example). All earned money will be transferred on your bank account
3) Display Ads in your app. Payment process depends on your Ads provider.

Reactions: TeeZA

Crichton333

Apr 19, 2014
twitter.com
2) Make free app, but with in-app-billing(unlock some premium feature for example). All earned money will be transferred on your bank account

He should really check for these two if he can get a Google Wallet, not many countries can sell apps on Google Play
and by his english he may not be on that list. So ads only.

Carl Jonson

Aug 5, 2013
You can upload all your apps, at least I have never heard about any limitations.

How to give ads in an app ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Unlimited

You can publish an unlimited amount of apps with a single account.