Must Have App Review: Spider Squisher Pro Extreme

Here on XDA TV we have a series we like to call Must Have Apps. These are apps that we … more

OnePlus DR-1 Quadcopter Drone Available for Purchase

OnePlus has been teasing a new product for a while now, hailing it as a … more

KDZ of Android 5.0.1 Captured for T-Mobile LG G3

T-Mobile US is yet to release the 20B Lollipop build for the LG G3. Luckily enough, you … more

Build Custom Stock Kernel with Linaro GCC 4.9.1

With this guide for Sony devices, you will learn how to build a kernel using the Linaro … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Moto X boot Kitkat animatioan and boot logo

16th May 2014, 03:52 AM |#1  
furkonhesti's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
For all of you, if you already updated to kitkat official, but bored due to the new kitkat for razr M still using old boot animation and boot logo, here i want to share new boot animation and boot logo ported from Moto X kitkat

1. Moto X boot animation :http://www.4shared.com/zip/O1tCP3vYb...april_mop.html

2. Moto X boot Logo : http://www.4shared.com/zip/2JMkkyH6b...wered_by_.html


For moto X boot logo, if flash zip not work, just extract zip file, than change logo.bin to logo.img, entering fastboot mode and flash it using command : fastboot flash logo logo.img
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	553
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	2746326   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	2746327  
Last edited by furkonhesti; 19th May 2014 at 11:19 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to furkonhesti For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2014, 10:21 PM |#2  
Klen2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 70
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Flashed the bootlogo and no change. Still "Warning, bootloader unlocked"

Odesláno z mého XT907 pomocí Tapatalk
19th May 2014, 12:15 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 137
 
823 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klen2

Flashed the bootlogo and no change. Still "Warning, bootloader unlocked"

Odesláno z mého XT907 pomocí Tapatalk

Did you use "fastboot flash logo file.img" ? Mine worked fine using a different boot logo than in this thread.
19th May 2014, 07:29 AM |#4  
Klen2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 70
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
It's .bin, can it be flashed via fastboot?

Odesláno z mého XT907 pomocí Tapatalk
19th May 2014, 11:16 AM |#5  
furkonhesti's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klen2

It's .bin, can it be flashed via fastboot?

Odesláno z mého XT907 pomocí Tapatalk

change name logo.bin to logo.img, than flash it in fastboot mode
The Following User Says Thank You to furkonhesti For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2014, 09:17 AM |#6  
St.Noigel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ivano-Frankivsk
Thanks Meter: 184
 
684 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by furkonhesti

For all of you, if you already updated to kitkat official, but bored due to the new kitkat for razr M still using old boot animation and boot logo, here i want to share new boot animation and boot logo ported from Moto X kitkat

1. Moto X boot animation :http://www.4shared.com/zip/O1tCP3vYb...april_mop.html

2. Moto X boot Logo : http://www.4shared.com/zip/2JMkkyH6b...wered_by_.html


For moto X boot logo, if flash zip not work, just extract zip file, than change logo.bin to logo.img, entering fastboot mode and flash it using command : fastboot flash logo logo.img

Bootanimation won`t work on my XT907...
I found working one here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes