Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,460 Members 40,574 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

losing time

Tip us?
 
rwc3b
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 350
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NYC
Default losing time

It may be a battery issue but the time on the tablet is losing time quite substantially. After resetting the time a couple weeks ago, it now lags by 30 minutes. Does anyone know why and the fix for this?
 
shaun298
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 592
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Union City Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwc3b View Post
It may be a battery issue but the time on the tablet is losing time quite substantially. After resetting the time a couple weeks ago, it now lags by 30 minutes. Does anyone know why and the fix for this?
Is it set to update from the net or manual
 
rwc3b
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 350
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun298 View Post
Is it set to update from the net or manual
manual. but regardless, wouldn't this be an indicator if something is wrong?
 
shaun298
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 592
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Union City Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwc3b View Post
manual. but regardless, wouldn't this be an indicator if something is wrong?
Mine is mamual and dont lose time, not battery, are you running stock, anything wierd running in background.
 
rwc3b
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 350
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NYC
Just stock

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
d4rkkn16ht
Old
#6  
d4rkkn16ht's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 262
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bandung
How many clocks did you compare it with?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...