16th May 2014, 04:08 AM   |  #21  
OP Junior Member
Flag santo domingo
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepyncrawly

I agree with 4-2ndtwin. Don't give up, and follow his suggestion.

In fact proceed according to the following sequence. If Step 1 solves the issue, stop there, otherwise proceed to step 2, and then if necessary step 3.

Step 1) 4-2ndtwin's suggestion. Download "I777UCKH7-CL503881 FULL tar.md5" from the section titled I777UCKH7-CL503881 Stock Binaries. Flash with Odin3 v1.85 (preferred version). Perform wipe data/factory reset from within recovery.

Step 2) Download the Tar version of Siyah 2.6.14 Kernel. Flash it in PDA. Without ticking Re-Partitioning. Next repeat Step 1 above.

Step 3) Download the SBL Bootloader from the Download Repository. Flash it as PDA in ODIN, without ticking Re-Partitioning. (Please observe normal bootloader flashing caution.) Next repeat Step 2 above.

To recap the above for clarity:

Step 1 - I777UCKH7 full distribution --> wipe data/factory reset

Step 2 - SiyahKernel v2.6.14 --> I777UCKH7 full distribution --> wipe data/factory reset

Step 3 - Secondary Bootloader --> SiyahKernel v2.6.14 --> I777UCKH7 full distribution --> wipe data/factory reset

hey, now im trying those steps, step 1: i could just install the ROM but cant wipe since my power button is damaged, i was looking for a tar file of the touch recovery for i777, but no luck, now ill go back to 4.1.2 and install that siyakernel, then install i777UCKH7 again, ill let you know.
16th May 2014, 04:36 AM   |  #22  
OP Junior Member
Flag santo domingo
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepyncrawly

I agree with 4-2ndtwin. Don't give up, and follow his suggestion.

In fact proceed according to the following sequence. If Step 1 solves the issue, stop there, otherwise proceed to step 2, and then if necessary step 3.

Step 1) 4-2ndtwin's suggestion. Download "I777UCKH7-CL503881 FULL tar.md5" from the section titled I777UCKH7-CL503881 Stock Binaries. Flash with Odin3 v1.85 (preferred version). Perform wipe data/factory reset from within recovery.

Step 2) Download the Tar version of Siyah 2.6.14 Kernel. Flash it in PDA. Without ticking Re-Partitioning. Next repeat Step 1 above.

Step 3) Download the SBL Bootloader from the Download Repository. Flash it as PDA in ODIN, without ticking Re-Partitioning. (Please observe normal bootloader flashing caution.) Next repeat Step 2 above.

To recap the above for clarity:

Step 1 - I777UCKH7 full distribution --> wipe data/factory reset

Step 2 - SiyahKernel v2.6.14 --> I777UCKH7 full distribution --> wipe data/factory reset

Step 3 - Secondary Bootloader --> SiyahKernel v2.6.14 --> I777UCKH7 full distribution --> wipe data/factory reset

installing i777UCKH7 was succesfull after using siyakernel, but the phone its still witouth imei :/ any ideas??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread