Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] alliexpress got me.. please help me if you can

OP SatTech85

16th May 2014, 05:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
hello everyone! I have been on the site for quite sometime and have had so much help and gained so much knowledge from a lot of you here, so I just had to become a part of this amazing forum.. anyway... I bought a bunch of these
"2014 newest airplay DLNA miracast android 4.2 TV box With rj45 HDMI AV outPut A20 512MB/4G XBMC Media Player Smart Set Top Box"
here's a few pictures of it.. its running an allwinner A20 chip.. the xbmc it came with was just horrid. It would play anything hd on xbmc with extreme lag and chopping.. so I tried some other versions of xbmc and none are stable at all.. I just dug them outta the "man cave" in my house and installed the new xbmc 13 and it seems to be running way faster and smoother..... howwwwever. im getting that issue with no internet.. when im not in xbmc it the internet works great.. I flashed one of the boxes and screwed it right up now because I cant use the remote anymore.. and it wont play anything either. just black screen then freezes up... im wondering if ANYONE has had this box or has any ideas on what I can do to get these things working at least decent.. I found this custom "xbmc hardware accelerated" version which can let me at least watch one channel but it crashes quite often and kicks me right out of xbmc.. any help would be great guys. thank you so much for taking the time to read my nasty post. I just spent over 1000$ on these over 2 months ago and just don't know what to do anymore... I cant even send them back as the company is a joke and wont do anything. so alliexpress was able to get me about 300USD back.. but that's it.. im still out a ton of cash.. I cant add any pictures as I cant seem to save them from the site.. heres a link to what I got exactly

ok so I cant add a link either as im a new user. so I guess just type this into alliexpress
2014 newest airplay DLNA miracast android and its the white one on the top.. from enjoying company or whatever...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread