S5 Apps on N7105 CM Based Rom

Tip us?

glennlevi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Default S5 Apps on N7105 CM Based Rom

Hi All,

I absolutely love the s5 feel (when I wrongly flashed DN3 rom for n7100 to my n7105). Just wondering if I can flash those apps on a CM based rom. I dont need additional features like spen apps. I just want the notification bar, notification drawer, messaging, launcher, contacts and phone apps. Thanks for the response.
Click on Thanks if I helped - I'll click on Thanks if you helped.

Androidwizzard
Old
Thanks Meter 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennlevi View Post
Hi All,

I absolutely love the s5 feel (when I wrongly flashed DN3 rom for n7100 to my n7105). Just wondering if I can flash those apps on a CM based rom. I dont need additional features like spen apps. I just want the notification bar, notification drawer, messaging, launcher, contacts and phone apps. Thanks for the response.
Nope, forget about Touchwiz based stuff on CM.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note II [GT-N7100]
All time best ROMs: Dr. Ketan
My Stock Roms and Bootloaders
XPERIAMENT Z3: Alpha released

TheATHEiST
Old
Thanks Meter 891
Quote:
Hi All,

No. Best you can do is use the inbuilt theme function and load a S5 or touchwiz theme.
Phone:
Galaxy Note II | CM11 (Unofficial)

Tablet
Nexus 7 | CM 10.2

Smartphone History:
HTC Touch > HTC Universal > HTC Touch HD > HTC HD2 > iPhone 4S > Samsung Galaxy S2 > Samsung Galaxy Note II

Tablet History:
Galaxy Tab 7.0 > iPad3 > Nexus 7

The Following User Says Thank You to TheATHEiST For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

glennlevi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheATHEiST View Post
No. Best you can do is use the inbuilt theme function and load a S5 or touchwiz theme.
Mind pointing me to where I can find these themes? Im using CM Burst Kernel Kang, BTW, not the official CM11. +Thanks!

jerichofanatic
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 0
you'd probably be best off going back to touchwiz for features and the look! touchwiz themes for aosp don't quite cut it :P

slysarrazin
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hi All,

By the way, what happened when you flashed N7100 rom on your N7105?

glennlevi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by slysarrazin View Post
By the way, what happened when you flashed N7100 rom on your N7105?
It booted, and appeared working fine. I only noticed it was the wrong rom when I tried to send a text message, then found in my settings that the device name is N7100 and I have no baseband. I didnt get to test it thoroughly though coz I flashed back right away since I really needed to send a text message.