Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

XDA Partners with LG for Developer Challenge

Many Android enthusiasts know the name LG. LG is the maker of some Google Nexus devices and some … more

S5 Apps on N7105 CM Based Rom

13th May 2014, 05:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47

133 posts
Hi All,

I absolutely love the s5 feel (when I wrongly flashed DN3 rom for n7100 to my n7105). Just wondering if I can flash those apps on a CM based rom. I dont need additional features like spen apps. I just want the notification bar, notification drawer, messaging, launcher, contacts and phone apps. Thanks for the response.
13th May 2014, 09:30 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 621

1,293 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennlevi

Hi All,

I absolutely love the s5 feel (when I wrongly flashed DN3 rom for n7100 to my n7105). Just wondering if I can flash those apps on a CM based rom. I dont need additional features like spen apps. I just want the notification bar, notification drawer, messaging, launcher, contacts and phone apps. Thanks for the response.

Nope, forget about Touchwiz based stuff on CM.
14th May 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #3  
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 891

4,091 posts
Quote:

Hi All,

No. Best you can do is use the inbuilt theme function and load a S5 or touchwiz theme.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheATHEiST For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 01:49 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

133 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheATHEiST

No. Best you can do is use the inbuilt theme function and load a S5 or touchwiz theme.

Mind pointing me to where I can find these themes? Im using CM Burst Kernel Kang, BTW, not the official CM11. +Thanks!
14th May 2014, 05:22 AM   |  #5  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
you'd probably be best off going back to touchwiz for features and the look! touchwiz themes for aosp don't quite cut it :P
16th May 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #6  
Flag Val-d'Or
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi All,

By the way, what happened when you flashed N7100 rom on your N7105?
16th May 2014, 06:33 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

133 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by slysarrazin

By the way, what happened when you flashed N7100 rom on your N7105?

It booted, and appeared working fine. I only noticed it was the wrong rom when I tried to send a text message, then found in my settings that the device name is N7100 and I have no baseband. I didnt get to test it thoroughly though coz I flashed back right away since I really needed to send a text message.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread