Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

No MMS receiving, and no blinkfeed refresh. What to do?

OP liltizzel

16th May 2014, 07:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
I've been on Arhd 62 with Sense 6.0 on my M7 AT&T for a month now. Everything is great except Blinkfeed stopped refreshing this week and won't show any content. I tried everything with auto sync, rebooting, etc. Also I will not get any MMS, pics or group. They show up in preview notifications bar but when I go to messages they're not there, like they don't exist. I tried different APN settings and this forum isn't easy to navigate. I found numerous APN settings that vary. Can someone point me to the right ones for AT&T with LTE and MMS? Or how else to solve these issues? Thank you.
16th May 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #2  
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 1,377

3,584 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liltizzel

I've been on Arhd 62 with Sense 6.0 on my M7 AT&T for a month now. Everything is great except Blinkfeed stopped refreshing this week and won't show any content. I tried everything with auto sync, rebooting, etc. Also I will not get any MMS, pics or group. They show up in preview notifications bar but when I go to messages they're not there, like they don't exist. I tried different APN settings and this forum isn't easy to navigate. I found numerous APN settings that vary. Can someone point me to the right ones for AT&T with LTE and MMS? Or how else to solve these issues? Thank you.

you can found the correct apn setting for at&t on their website or google it: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=at%26t+lte+apn
Note that using app like AdBlockPlus also cause issue sending/receiving mms
16th May 2014, 07:42 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

you can found the correct apn setting for at&t on their website or google it: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=at%26t+lte+apn
Note that using app like AdBlockPlus also cause issue sending/receiving mms

I Googled it and got varying results and contradicting APN settings that weren't current. Some Cingular, some AT&T. Some say to leave some stuff unspecified, some not... I did have AdBlockPlus but uninstalled it and that didn't fix it. Can you help me find the most current settings?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread