Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,360 Members 53,528 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ICONS] Theseus HD Flat | WIP

Tip us?

jayRokk
Old
Thanks Meter 1889
Already a month and nothing. Its obvious OP is just here for imaginay internet points. And XDA doesn't allow placeholders.... This thread needs to be closed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

If your signature says something like "Hit the thanks button if I've helped," I automatically assume you're here for "likes" and really care about imaginary internet points.
You're on the wrong site. Don't be that person. Its ridiculous.

LiquidSolstice
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4362
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayRokk View Post
Already a month and nothing. Its obvious OP is just here for imaginay internet points. And XDA doesn't allow placeholders.... This thread needs to be closed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
I'm sorry, did you like, pay money for these icons in advance or something?

zakkyzombie
Old
Thanks Meter 75

DONATE TO ME
10/10
Would buy.

And I never buy themes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

nickwarn
Old
Thanks Meter 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSolstice View Post
I'm sorry, did you like, pay money for these icons in advance or something?
So you dont find this odd? Posting a month before release, thats what we call a placeholder.
Xperia Z2 - CM 11
Nexus 5- Vanir Nightlies
Sony Xperia Z - Paranoid Android ( Still under my roof as I gave it to my son )
Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE- Rooted
Nexus 7 - Paranoid Android

Retired Android Phones: Nexus one, HTC Legend, SE X10, HTC Desire, Galaxy S I9000, HTC Desire HD, Nexus S, SGS 2, SGS 3, SGS 4, Nexus 4
Retired Android Tablets: Archos 70IT, Toshiba Folio, POV Mobii 10.1, Asus Transformer, Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500, Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000
The Following User Says Thank You to nickwarn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LiquidSolstice
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4362
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwarn View Post
So you dont find this odd? Posting months before release.
...does it really matter? Is it really so mortally offending that he hasn't given you a free icon pack that he showed off? I mean, just a little bit of context and perspective would probably help here.

If one genuinely felt that OP was doing this "just for imaginary internet points", the right thing to do would be to report the thread for inactivity, or better yet; stop bumping it with posts complaining and hurling accusations about it. If the thread is meant to go inactive, let it be buried. Bumping it with a post like that is just ridiculous.

A month ago he thought he'd be releasing his icons. There is no contractual obligation that he still feel that way now, thus, I don't understand why several people in this thread feel entitled to any sort of explanation.
The Following User Says Thank You to LiquidSolstice For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nickwarn
Old
Thanks Meter 511
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSolstice View Post
...does it really matter? Is it really so mortally offending that he hasn't given you a free icon pack that he showed off? I mean, just a little bit of context and perspective would probably help here.

If one genuinely felt that OP was doing this "just for imaginary internet points", the right thing to do would be to report the thread for inactivity, or better yet; stop bumping it with posts complaining and hurling accusations about it. If the thread is meant to go inactive, let it be buried. Bumping it with a post like that is just ridiculous.

A month ago he thought he'd be releasing his icons. There is no contractual obligation that he still feel that way now, thus, I don't understand why several people in this thread feel entitled to any sort of explanation.
Everyone can see it their own way. He doesnt have to do anything, thats his right. And stuff sure can happen in real life that inffluence OP`s work. I just feel sorry for OP if it keeps happening over and over again
Stay cool
Xperia Z2 - CM 11
Nexus 5- Vanir Nightlies
Sony Xperia Z - Paranoid Android ( Still under my roof as I gave it to my son )
Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE- Rooted
Nexus 7 - Paranoid Android

Retired Android Phones: Nexus one, HTC Legend, SE X10, HTC Desire, Galaxy S I9000, HTC Desire HD, Nexus S, SGS 2, SGS 3, SGS 4, Nexus 4
Retired Android Tablets: Archos 70IT, Toshiba Folio, POV Mobii 10.1, Asus Transformer, Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500, Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000

LiquidSolstice
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4362
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwarn View Post
Everyone can see it their own way. He doesnt have to do anything, thats his right. And stuff sure can happen in real life that inffluence OP`s work. I just feel sorry for OP if it keeps happening over and over again
Stay cool
Perhaps so, seeing as if you look at his profile, he hasn't been on XDA since the 23rd of April. Clearly something unexpected is going on in his life, I highly doubt that when he made this thread, it was to seek out "imaginary internet points". It takes a certain sense of insecurity to assume that's what's going on here.

But, I'm guilty of bumping the same thread that I'm saying we should let die, so I'll leave @jayRokk to his rude posts in peace.

The Following User Says Thank You to LiquidSolstice For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]