Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,998 Members 39,078 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Slow LTE speeds coming from note 3

Tip us?

treoreloaded
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Everything works fine now. What I did was put my Sim on my friends AT&T Samsung S4 logged in to my att account and waited until the system recognized I was using a S4 then pooped my Sim backed to my Z2 rebooted the phone and for some weird reason my LTE speeds are back the UT was before

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to treoreloaded For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

raducanmihai
Old
Thanks Meter 30
I don't understand why you get so slow speeds on 4G. I live in Romania where they just started a year or so ago to deploy 4G all around the country. The city I live in is a small mountain resort and I get about 2 bars of 4G reception. On the test I did yesterday I got 70 Mb/s down and 30 Mb/s up, much better than my home connection. On a Nexus 5 that I played with in a carrier shop I got 150 Mb/s down and 30 Mb/s up (it was in a bigger city with better reception).