Post Reply

[Porting Apps] Note 3 to i9506 Deodexed only

OP mariolcela

24th March 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #21  
mabmed's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mohammedia/Casablanca
Thanks Meter: 62
 
509 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Please, look at this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2498473

Envoyé de mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk
24th March 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #22  
mariolcela's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Korca
Thanks Meter: 293
 
207 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by fridlack

Thanks for the port! Will this camera replaces the s4 stock camera?

Yes it will replace the s4 camera I let you know its working just with android 4.3 deodexed
The Following User Says Thank You to mariolcela For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th April 2014, 11:10 PM   |  #23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Will it works in a 4.2.2 Stock Odexed rom?

Why must be a de-odexed rom only?

Thanks
9th April 2014, 08:40 AM   |  #24  
mariolcela's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Korca
Thanks Meter: 293
 
207 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by cochecito

Will it works in a 4.2.2 Stock Odexed rom?

Why must be a de-odexed rom only?

Thanks

No.it working just on 4.3 deodexed rom.
9th April 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #25  
EclipseX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Quinta do Conde
Thanks Meter: 207
 
2,732 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs down
soooooo.....porting apps right? or just another thread about camera?
11th April 2014, 11:38 AM   |  #26  
Member
Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 37
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Arrow It works on 4.3 oxeded too !!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariolcela

No.it working just on 4.3 deodexed rom.

Hello All,
it works perfect on an Oxeded Rom too (I have downloaded it from Sammobile (Nordic countries 4.3-march). Only have to delete Samsungcamera2.odex once you have copied Note 3 Samsungcamera2.apk into system files.

Here my tutorial to get NOTE 3 Cam into our i9506

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2711239

Bye
11th April 2014, 02:17 PM   |  #27  
mariolcela's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Korca
Thanks Meter: 293
 
207 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenMMS2

Hello All,
it works perfect on an Oxeded Rom too (I have downloaded it from Sammobile (Nordic countries 4.3-march). Only have to delete Samsungcamera2.odex once you have copied Note 3 Samsungcamera2.apk into system files.

Here my tutorial to get NOTE 3 Cam into our i9506

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2711239

Bye

Yes its working with odexed but you cant use golf shoot, surround shoot and filters with odexed rom

Sent from my GT-I9506 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th April 2014, 09:29 AM   |  #28  
Member
Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 37
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Arrow Golf shoot works, and i only have installed camera from note 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariolcela

Yes its working with odexed but you cant use golf shoot, surround shoot and filters with odexed rom

Sent from my GT-I9506 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hello mariolcela,
Golf shoot works, and i only have installed camera from Note 3.
Please let me know if you can use filters and surround shot.

Best regards
14th April 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #29  
mariolcela's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Korca
Thanks Meter: 293
 
207 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenMMS2

Hello mariolcela,
Golf shoot works, and i only have installed camera from Note 3.
Please let me know if you can use filters and surround shot.

Best regards

Yes I can use filters, surround shoot and "audio zoom" as well.
The only bug is filters preview you can see the video on my thread
And the other bug is when you taking a picture with font camera in beauty mode (force close)
Evrything else works perfect
16th May 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #30  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Will this work on s4 GT I9505

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S 4 i9506 Android Development by ThreadRank