Post Reply

Facebook Calls

OP ayoubij

15th May 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #1  
ayoubij's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tripoli
Thanks Meter: 472
 
1,738 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Hello everyone. Why i dont have any option of calling (voip) via Facebook messenger ?? It is country related? I have latest version from playstore.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ayoubij For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoubij

Hello everyone. Why i dont have any option of calling (voip) via Facebook messenger ?? It is country related? I have latest version from playstore.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Both you and your friend needs to be online and have either Facebook or Messenger installed.
The Following User Says Thank You to nelsdzyre For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2014, 03:17 AM   |  #3  
ayoubij's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tripoli
Thanks Meter: 472
 
1,738 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsdzyre

Both you and your friend needs to be online and have either Facebook or Messenger installed.

Yes i tried that but there is no call button for me at all... Can you send me screenshot? Because im sure i looked everywhere

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ayoubij For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2014, 03:34 AM   |  #4  
Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh City
Thanks Meter: 15
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Becuz that function is not available for your country yet. Try to change your ip to US and see if it works
16th May 2014, 05:29 AM   |  #5  
thahim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 105
 
790 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
More


See that phone button at top right next to invite button.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
16th May 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoubij

Yes i tried that but there is no call button for me at all... Can you send me screenshot? Because im sure i looked everywhere

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You have to press your Android device menu button, and select Free Call from the menu. If there's no such thing, maybe its not available in your country yet. Try to download any free VPN in the Play Store like TunnelVPN and then retry.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Apps and Games by ThreadRank