Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,427 Members 41,133 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM 11S Camera

Tip us?

Devilman539
Old
(Last edited by Devilman539; 15th May 2014 at 01:49 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 217
Default CM 11S Camera

Hey guys I extracted the camera from the CM 11S rom on the 1+1 if anyone wants to mess around with it. Just move these two files via root explorer or any file manager that has root to system>app folder and make sure to change the permissions to match the files in there (rw-r-r) then reboot the phone and profit.
https://mega.co.nz/#!WRwDkTaL!lAIiNc...W9tlpUh4dBsMGI
https://mega.co.nz/#!nFhziJ6A!ph6MYW...CyTu2EJOL-vXs0

p.s. Im not sure if the second file can be modified to unlock all the extra features so if anyone knows how to modify these to accommodate our phone that would be awesome but either way all the core functions work on the camera and is has a nice UI.

Edit: All the features appear to work by swiping down from the top of the screen down but I don't see photo sphere or HDR. If anyone figures it out lemme know.

rockadz9
Old
Thanks Meter 11
thanks bro,,, work on my Thunderwolf rom

sorg
Old
Thanks Meter 601
odex file is not required.
Samsung Galaxy S4 SHV-E330S: Optimus ROM (TW 4.4.2) & Kernel. CPU OC 2.7GHz, GPU OC 645MHz, non-KNOX bootloader, UHD/SM/360 Camera.
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500: Optimus ROM (TW 4.4.2), Perseus Kernel. CPU No-OC, GPU OC 700MHz, non-KNOX bootloader.
Past models: Samsung Galaxy SIII SHV-E210K & GT-I9300, Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100.

nplnpl
Old
Thanks Meter 63
not work on gt i9505 deodex :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilman539 View Post
Hey guys I extracted the camera from the CM 11S rom on the 1+1 if anyone wants to mess around with it. Just move these two files via root explorer or any file manager that has root to system>app folder and make sure to change the permissions to match the files in there (rw-r-r) then reboot the phone and profit.
https://mega.co.nz/#!WRwDkTaL!lAIiNc...W9tlpUh4dBsMGI
https://mega.co.nz/#!nFhziJ6A!ph6MYW...CyTu2EJOL-vXs0

p.s. Im not sure if the second file can be modified to unlock all the extra features so if anyone knows how to modify these to accommodate our phone that would be awesome but either way all the core functions work on the camera and is has a nice UI.

Edit: All the features appear to work by swiping down from the top of the screen down but I don't see photo sphere or HDR. If anyone figures it out lemme know.

Devilman539
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by nplnpl View Post
not work on gt i9505 deodex :/
I'm assuming it's only going to run on devices that are running Cm or Cm based roms

nplnpl
Old
Thanks Meter 63
yes, but gallery work for me ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilman539 View Post
I'm assuming it's only going to run on devices that are running Cm or Cm based roms