FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Nokia X Official Rom

51 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Can Anyone Please Provide Nokia x Official rom.zip
I Really Need This
 
 
15th May 2014, 04:23 AM |#2  
taher nokia x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag sohag
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007_Fahad

Can Anyone Please Provide Nokia x Official rom.zip
I Really Need This

try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2737206
and this to download https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3p...YU0/edit?pli=1
The Following User Says Thank You to taher nokia x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift taher nokia x Ad-Free
16th May 2014, 01:44 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
hi,can you help me
Quote:
Originally Posted by taher nokia x

try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2737206
and this to download https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3p...YU0/edit?pli=1

after i instaled the vanilla rom i cant enter to the recovery mod
The Following User Says Thank You to antalcucusi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift antalcucusi Ad-Free
16th May 2014, 03:55 PM |#4  
taher nokia x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag sohag
Thanks Meter: 129
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antalcucusi

after i instaled the vanilla rom i cant enter to the recovery mod

you have to flash the recovery again
The Following User Says Thank You to taher nokia x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift taher nokia x Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes