[Q] sony live with walkman wt19i custom rom help

OP jishnurk

15th May 2014, 03:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
hi all, seriously I am in a big trouble I installed xperia legacy andoid kitkat to my wt19i after that my phone is not working properly
the custom rom drains my battery with in 6 hours so I try to install my previous ics version generic wt9i ftf via flash mode .installation was successful but the battery status is not working properly and its shows 100% always (offline battery charging not working it always restarting) and charging occurs only randomly .then I try to install other custom rom's via fastboot (hyperbeam,cyanogenmod 9,cyanogenmod 7) but the same problem again battery status not working and offline charging bootloop .I tried to change the batterstatus bin file,chargemon file & Installed battery calibrator app but still the problem exist.

but when I switched back to legacy xperia custom rom battery status and charging work normal(expect offline charging ),but batter drain quickly .I want to go back to my ics please help

additional information
bootloader unlocked
charger works fine(I use the same charger for my nexus 7)
kappa and panic kernel tried but still the problem exist
15th May 2014, 11:43 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sakarya
Thanks Meter: 8

53 posts
More
Please try another ics rom with mesa and doppler kernels too after full wipe/format, maybe about specific issue with ur phone and tried kernels.
The Following User Says Thank You to cethine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thumbs up Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by cethine

Please try another ics rom with mesa and doppler kernels too after full wipe/format, maybe about specific issue with ur phone and tried kernels.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

i used mesa kernel and its work fine ,now running with cyanogenmod 9 but still offline bootloop what to do? any suggestions
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread