Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,250 Members 41,593 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need some help! Still on 4.1.2!

Tip us?

joeyx2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Default Need some help! Still on 4.1.2!

My mom got my note 2 when I upgraded my phone so I haven't been keeping up with the updates that have came since I last had it. The bootloader is LJB with twrp 2.5.0.0 running clean rom 3.5 (MC3). wanna know what's the best way to get it up to date and keep root? Can't remember if the bootloader was fully unlocked or not on LJB so if someone can refresh my memory on that. I gotta be able to save her app data and restore it as well. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

lacoursiere18
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3688

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyx2 View Post
My mom got my note 2 when I upgraded my phone so I haven't been keeping up with the updates that have came since I last had it. The bootloader is LJB with twrp 2.5.0.0 running clean rom 3.5 (MC3). wanna know what's the best way to get it up to date and keep root? Can't remember if the bootloader was fully unlocked or not on LJB so if someone can refresh my memory on that. I gotta be able to save her app data and restore it as well. Thanks in advance!

Well if you are on CleanRomMC3 then your bootloader is unlocked

To get you up to date, which is MJ9 4.3, you need to first flash this:

Firmware Package

Then you can flash any 4.3 ROM.. If you are using that firmware package and want something like CleanRom, which is pretty much stock then use this thread.. Make sure to thank him bc he did provide the firmware as well...

Stock Deodex/Odex 4.3 MJ9
The Following User Says Thank You to lacoursiere18 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joeyx2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Thank you!