Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,312 Members 52,719 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stock Email - Remove Gmail Accounts

Tip us?

MikeIsCore
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default [Q] Stock Email - Remove Gmail Accounts

I'm hoping this is possible.

So on my personal phone I always use the gmail App for my accounts.

I just recently started working for a company that doesn't issue cell phones, but will set up your exchange account on your personal phone, so i've gone and done that.

Everything works fine, accept the Exchange account is accessed through the Stock Email app, and it is also synching my 2 gmail accounts. Is it possible to remove the gmail accounts from the Stock email app? I've gone into the app's settings and I can't see anything to remove them. I can see the option to stop the sync, but that does me no good for whats already been synced.

Any tips?

Steve.99
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeIsCore View Post
I'm hoping this is possible.

So on my personal phone I always use the gmail App for my accounts.

I just recently started working for a company that doesn't issue cell phones, but will set up your exchange account on your personal phone, so i've gone and done that.

Everything works fine, accept the Exchange account is accessed through the Stock Email app, and it is also synching my 2 gmail accounts. Is it possible to remove the gmail accounts from the Stock email app? I've gone into the app's settings and I can't see anything to remove them. I can see the option to stop the sync, but that does me no good for whats already been synced.

Any tips?
Setting > account setting > delete (garbage can upper right corner)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app