OP hannki

2nd May 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #11  
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 165

98 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87

If you care about warranty then don't upgrade ,if you don't care about warranty (warranty is expired) then upgrade to ND3 bootloader.No the ROMs won't give you the bootloader,only the modem which is ND3 (i flashed it this morning and got the newest modem and still on mj5).Well nd3 is pure kitkat tailor made bootloader anything prior to that is for JB hence this charging issue we face when phone is turned off while on KK TW ROM.it's officially released for a week now ,france got it first so all the 4.4.2 TW roms you see on the thread are from the french version,Indian version released today on sammobile and some people are getting OTA in India,they are both the same only difference is in modem.So now ball is your court as to what you would like to do,wait around for sometime more or jump the Kitkat bandwagon

nd3 bootloader

Flash it via pc odin v 3.09

Thanks my friend for every thing
2nd May 2014, 11:20 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 22

100 posts
Well it seems that flashing 4.4.2 has cleaned your counters. Do you still have guarantee? If not then you are all good. And welcome to the Knox club. Now you can't downgrade bootloader Nor going back to 4.3 or 4.2.1, but who wants to go back.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
4th May 2014, 01:05 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 5

80 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza Kashkuli

Thanks my friend for every thing

Md5 error! Binary is invalid.

Message from Odin 😢

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th May 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 1,645

2,741 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by note2nooby

Well it seems that flashing 4.4.2 has cleaned your counters. Do you still have guarantee? If not then you are all good. And welcome to the Knox club. Now you can't downgrade bootloader Nor going back to 4.3 or 4.2.1, but who wants to go back.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

You can go back to 4.3 (tested by few users) ,can't go back to 4.1.2
11th May 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #15  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 12

147 posts
More
Hi guys, after the flashing of the ND3 bootloader can we flash other 4.4 roms or any mod like normal, i don't care about warranty, i just want to know that after nd3 bootloader can i keep going on my routine flashing jobs, cuz in some articles they said after nd3 bootloader you can't flash anything would you lighten me please

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
11th May 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
download link please
16th May 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Thumbs down Brightness bar problems
Hi guys.
I have strange problem after flashing ND3 bootloader on my Note 2 with 4.4.2 ARHD 30.0. The brightness bar in notification bar is not appearing even when the brightness control checkbox is checked in toggle settings. It was always fine before changing the bootloader. Wipe data/cache/dalvik is not helping. Maybe revert to MJ5? (As I assume that it was the one on ARHD 30.0)

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Adtrix; 16th May 2014 at 09:59 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread