Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,957 Members 38,608 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't connect to google while on 4G

Tip us?

boricua95
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default Can't connect to google while on 4G

Having a little trouble accessing google servers while on 4G. I went and tested the nV m8 rom, which worked good. But now when I attempt to completely wipe my device and try another rom for some reason when I get to the part to log into my google account it just hangs there. The only way to get it to connect is while I am on wifi. But as soon as I disconnect the wifi I can no longer access my gmail or the play store. I tried wiping everything even data but it still doing this, is there something I need to do to get this working again? Or better yet has anybody ever heard of this problem before?

izzaeroth
Old
Thanks Meter 145
Apparently google is having issues

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

boricua95
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzaeroth View Post
Apparently google is having issues

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Im hoping it is just google that is having problems. I tried it with my other 2 gmail accounts and still the same problem it just hangs until I put my wifi on and then it connects no problem.

boricua95
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricua95 View Post
Im hoping it is just google that is having problems. I tried it with my other 2 gmail accounts and still the same problem it just hangs until I put my wifi on and then it connects no problem.
Ok good, I thought it was something with my device but this confirms the problems others are having.

http://downdetector.com/status/google