Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Google Adds New Features to Drive, Sheets, Slides and Docs

In the last few months, Google has been working very hard to adapt all its apps to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

More than Willing to help Build Custom Rom for the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 T325

OP LowaEastSide

6th May 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York N.Y. (THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS)
Thanks Meter: 90

220 posts
More
Hey Everyone on this Forum with the GT Pro 8.4 T325, Im try to reach out to some of you Gifted Developers in HOPES we can come up with a Custom Rom for this great device, to be honest Im FAR from talented as all you developers on the site however there isn't one Custom Rom for the T325 and I'm hoping there are others out there with the same Hopes as myself, like i said I'm not a developer, but am willing to help in any way possible, hope to here from anyone or everyone with this device to help better the T325 to the MAX of its potentials. Bless.
The Following User Says Thank You to LowaEastSide For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 37

254 posts
there already seem to be a lot of support for the 8.4, can't people start working on the 12.2?
8th May 2014, 12:19 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

220 posts
More
Your confussed
Theres 2 Versions of the 8.4. There is the Wifi only Version and then theres the 4g LTE Wifi / Phone Version, Yes, theres a few Roms for the Wifi Version (Doesn't work for the LTE Version) however theres NONE for the 8.4 T325 LTE Version... I wish there was cause its a great device, im surprised the 8.4 section isnt flooded with Development. Im hoping it will be soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickdaddy

there already seem to be a lot of support for the 8.4, can't people start working on the 12.2?

13th May 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 6

48 posts
Im waiting for a custom ROM for that device too.
It would be great if someone could make a stock-based rom with tuning options and without bloatware.
But unfortunately I can not contribute except testing...
14th May 2014, 08:30 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlMightyG

It would be great if someone could make a stock-based rom with tuning options and without bloatware.

you do know there is already stuff for the 8.4... be on a custom rom for 2 weeks now!!
14th May 2014, 10:17 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 11

141 posts
Talking
Custom ROM for 8.4 LTE? - please share a link.
14th May 2014, 11:21 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 6

48 posts
I only find roms for the wifi only version.
16th May 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 898

808 posts
Donate to Me
custom rom for sm-t325 tab pro 8.4 lte...ProPlus V1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowaEastSide

Theres 2 Versions of the 8.4. There is the Wifi only Version and then theres the 4g LTE Wifi / Phone Version, Yes, theres a few Roms for the Wifi Version (Doesn't work for the LTE Version) however theres NONE for the 8.4 T325 LTE Version... I wish there was cause its a great device, im surprised the 8.4 section isnt flooded with Development. Im hoping it will be soon.

i've created a dedicated thread in the development section so check it out (link below)...the version is still labeled V1 (same as the one u already installed) but now inlcudes the sdfix & a new feature "lock screen cards"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlMightyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuit

Custom ROM for 8.4 LTE? - please share a link.

Ask & u shall recieve...check out my rom at the link below guys

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2752944
^ProPlusV1 Rom Thread
16th May 2014, 11:47 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member

220 posts
More
Custom Roms for the T325
Please let us know where you found Custom Roms for the T325, besides the one TheDevious1 (Nuff Respect T.D.1) JUST came out with there ISNT ANY..... Let get this Crackin T.D.1, I see BIG THINGS from you with this Jump Off, all we need is the right bunch of Devs to lace this GT PRO up to the MAXXXXX..... Thanks again for dropping this BOMB...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goudacoin

you do know there is already stuff for the 8.4... be on a custom rom for 2 weeks now!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread