Ask a question

No registration required

HTC one (m8) harman kardon edition

OP jivankovich

16th May 2014, 11:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 24

56 posts
Hey ya'll, I would appreciate not being shunned or made fun of, if this is a stupid question, but I recently had the chance to test this device out and got my hands on the headphones that come with the device, now with the both of them... It's the most amazing sound I've ever heard. Is there any way to get the software that makes this phone play such clear sound, and if it could be ported to our note 3 or any device for that matter. I haven't researched really on the Internet but I figured asking the smartest community of phone enthusiasts would be a better way. Thanks all!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
16th May 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Flag phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1,036

2,634 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jivankovich

Hey ya'll, I would appreciate not being shunned or made fun of, if this is a stupid question, but I recently had the chance to test this device out and got my hands on the headphones that come with the device, now with the both of them... It's the most amazing sound I've ever heard. Is there any way to get the software that makes this phone play such clear sound, and if it could be ported to our note 3 or any device for that matter. I haven't researched really on the Internet but I figured asking the smartest community of phone enthusiasts would be a better way. Thanks all!

Its not just software its hardware dependent. ...its a different audio chip ..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
16th May 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

56 posts
Noooooooooooooo, oh well lol thanks!

17th May 2014, 12:24 AM   |  #4  
OP Member

56 posts
Update lol I guess they ported the "Clari-fi" software to the HTC one no problem. So that means it's definitely software.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread