Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,646 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC one (m8) harman kardon edition

Tip us?

jivankovich
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default HTC one (m8) harman kardon edition

Hey ya'll, I would appreciate not being shunned or made fun of, if this is a stupid question, but I recently had the chance to test this device out and got my hands on the headphones that come with the device, now with the both of them... It's the most amazing sound I've ever heard. Is there any way to get the software that makes this phone play such clear sound, and if it could be ported to our note 3 or any device for that matter. I haven't researched really on the Internet but I figured asking the smartest community of phone enthusiasts would be a better way. Thanks all!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Epix4G
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by jivankovich View Post
Hey ya'll, I would appreciate not being shunned or made fun of, if this is a stupid question, but I recently had the chance to test this device out and got my hands on the headphones that come with the device, now with the both of them... It's the most amazing sound I've ever heard. Is there any way to get the software that makes this phone play such clear sound, and if it could be ported to our note 3 or any device for that matter. I haven't researched really on the Internet but I figured asking the smartest community of phone enthusiasts would be a better way. Thanks all!

Its not just software its hardware dependent. ...its a different audio chip ..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

jivankovich
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Noooooooooooooo, oh well lol thanks!

jivankovich
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Update lol I guess they ported the "Clari-fi" software to the HTC one no problem. So that means it's definitely software.