FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[Q] GTA: Vice City after 4.4.2 update

76 posts
Thanks Meter: 10
 
By presidentsdad, Member on 12th May 2014, 09:09 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey all,
Couldn't get GTA Vice City to work when on 4.3. I got a refund for it. Curious though if anyone has tried and got it to work since the Android 4.4.2 update on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition? Many thanks in advance.
 
 
12th May 2014, 10:06 PM |#2  
jonling's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Grand Rapids
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by presidentsdad

Hey all,
Couldn't get GTA Vice City to work when on 4.3. I got a refund for it. Curious though if anyone has tried and got it to work since the Android 4.4.2 update on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition? Many thanks in advance.

I had it before the upgrade and it worked and it is still working fine. I tried movements and actions and saved it just fine. I'm stock unrooted.
12th May 2014, 10:26 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 390
 
More
Jep it runs perfect now.
13th May 2014, 03:56 PM |#4  
presidentsdad's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Marietta
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds5

Jep it runs perfect now.

Did you have issues before when on 4.3? I could not even get it to load.
13th May 2014, 09:55 PM |#5  
jonling's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Grand Rapids
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
No, always worked for me....

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
13th May 2014, 10:40 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 390
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by presidentsdad

Did you have issues before when on 4.3? I could not even get it to load.

There have been issues with an earlier version of the game. Rockstar released an update that fixed all the issues we had on our tablet (was released shortly before the first kitkat version). Has nothing to do with the Android version, it was a bug with the game itself.
15th May 2014, 04:14 PM |#7  
presidentsdad's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Marietta
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds5

There have been issues with an earlier version of the game. Rockstar released an update that fixed all the issues we had on our tablet (was released shortly before the first kitkat version). Has nothing to do with the Android version, it was a bug with the game itself.

Was using v1.03 which is the latest on the Play Store. Last updated Sept 30, 2013. I tried to use this in January. So my question remains....is there anyone that could not get GTA: VC to work on the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 on Android 4.3 that CAN get it to work on 4.4.2?
16th May 2014, 10:01 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 390
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by presidentsdad

Was using v1.03 which is the latest on the Play Store. Last updated Sept 30, 2013. I tried to use this in January. So my question remains....is there anyone that could not get GTA: VC to work on the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 on Android 4.3 that CAN get it to work on 4.4.2?

Omg im sorry I thought the whole time you were taking about San Andreas
16th May 2014, 02:46 PM |#9  
presidentsdad's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Marietta
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clouds5

Omg im sorry I thought the whole time you were taking about San Andreas

LOL....anyone else got an opinion?
17th May 2014, 12:35 AM |#10  
Itchiee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere Else
Thanks Meter: 353
 
More
I just tried it for you and it runs fine even with all the options cranked up.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes