Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,614 Members 44,077 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Alternative Launcher

Tip us?

pbcal
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanemj View Post
Could you post your Llama rule? I'm trying to make Llama launch Nova Launcher when I press the home button but I just can't figure it out.
DO something like this:

When startup, start application nova and set variable custom_launcher = 1
If foreground application is KTV Launcher and custom_launcher = 1, start application nova.

In nova desktop create a lama shortcut with event set custom_launcher = 0 and launcher KTV launcher.
https://copy.com?r=EBpjEp
The Following User Says Thank You to pbcal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

deanemj
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcal View Post
DO something like this:

When startup, start application nova and set variable custom_launcher = 1
If foreground application is KTV Launcher and custom_launcher = 1, start application nova.

In nova desktop create a lama shortcut with event set custom_launcher = 0 and launcher KTV launcher.
Thank you so much! Once I started messing about with Llama is made much more sense. It's not exactly intuitive but with your help I've got it working like a charm!

deanemj
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Hey, has anyone had success getting wallpaper to work properly with their launchers?

JJ-KwiK
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Can someone post some screen shots of their home screen after using autopilot/Llama and an alternate launcher? I'm interested in using an alternate launcher, but I'm lazy and don't want to put the effort in, unless it's worth it. Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-I337M

pbcal
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ-KwiK View Post
Can someone post some screen shots of their home screen after using autopilot/Llama and an alternate launcher? I'm interested in using an alternate launcher, but I'm lazy and don't want to put the effort in, unless it's worth it. Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-I337M
I have everything working and it's really worth the effort. But I am too lazy to take a screen shot to post here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanemj View Post
Hey, has anyone had success getting wallpaper to work properly with their launchers?
No. Always back background. I use this launcher. It has its own back ground and looks much better.
https://copy.com?r=EBpjEp
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pbcal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

deanemj
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Yeah, that's what I thought. No big deal, the black background, but it'd be nice to have a splash of color. TVLauncher would be great if it were possible to make IAPs on Fire TV.

iamtek7
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcal View Post
I have everything working and it's really worth the effort. But I am too lazy to take a screen shot to post here.
EPIC! Great response!
Asus Transformer TF300 scanno's Homebuild OmniROM for TF300T

Motorola MAXX - Stock + ROOT