Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Has Your Phone Been Negatively Impacted By Latest Update?
YES! 1 50.00%
NO! 0 0%
Yes, Mobile Network Issues 2 100.00%
Yes , GPS issues 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] Latest Over The Air Update Issues - Sound Off

OP duggerdude

17th May 2014, 05:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

24 posts
ok i have recieved my second, sgh-i337 build number kot49h.i337UCUFNC1 Kernel is Now 3.4.0-1125940, from assurion with the same issue. it seems that after the latest OTA update my mobile network fails randomly throughout the day. I cannot use web, if i try to make a call it gets stuck "dialing" and cant even end the call. I try to turn on airplane mode and airplane mode gets stuck between on and off. PS half the time this happens i show full bars but no 4g or E or any network designation the other half i show no service. i know its not where i am by the way, this is testing it in the known full bar location of my house, and downtown at my work, where i also have full bars.

So people sound off if this update screwed over your phone too. also any suggestions are welcome.
17th May 2014, 05:06 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 19

210 posts
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by duggerdude

ok i have recieved my second, sgh-i337 build number kot49h.i337UCUFNC1 Kernel is Now 3.4.0-1125940, from assurion with the same issue. it seems that after the latest OTA update my mobile network fails randomly throughout the day. I cannot use web, if i try to make a call it gets stuck "dialing" and cant even end the call. I try to turn on airplane mode and airplane mode gets stuck between on and off. PS half the time this happens i show full bars but no 4g or E or any network designation the other half i show no service. i know its not where i am by the way, this is testing it in the known full bar location of my house, and downtown at my work, where i also have full bars.

So people sound off if this update screwed over your phone too. also any suggestions are welcome.

I have not had any trouble with it on my SGH-i337.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
s4 ota update connectivity, s4 ota update issues, s4 ota update mobile networks, s4 ota update screwed
Previous Thread Next Thread